Jesus look a like

General Biker Banter
Mav617

Re: Jesus look a like

Post by Mav617 »

7moore7 wrote:
cybercarl wrote:Very true. Treats badly was probably the wrong term whne considering what goes on in other parts of the world. But there's something about the way he talks about them I dislike. The crudeness maybe.
I won't disagree with ya on that one!

This guy holds a particular interest to me for some reason. I very much disliked him at first, only to find that most of what I disliked was based on assumptions and assertions from others. Plus I'm entertained by various UK accents ;). He had one interaction that sticks in my head on this subject. He was a guest in a radio interview on Howard Stern ( and Howard could not wrap his mind about Russel's explanation of his sexual adventures. I think that Russel genuinely believes in what he says and is living his life accordingly, whereas Howard pretty much couldn't get past the idea that Russel was just using elaborate pick-up lines to land as many females as he could with reckless abandon.

Not that I agree with this part of his person (despite me seeming to defend him, I don't), but to understand where he's coming from, I assume that he genuinely believes what he says he believes.

Anyway, I'm interested in what people such as Mav617 have against him critically. It's fairly well documented that he is a very cleanly person... probably more than most of us. In his own words "you must be clean to be dirty, I say" (referring to his bedroom habits).

Personally, his stand-up bores me as well (pretty easy to judge that... I don't laugh at any of it). I find his interviews and antics much more attention worthy.
He just exudes something, may be his vulgarity on standup comes into it, makes me think he needs a good bath and a scrub. More likely I'm jealous of the fact that he can seemingly pull anything he likes, such as the delectable Katy Perry.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

Mav617 wrote: More likely I'm jealous of the fact that he can seemingly pull anything he likes, such as the delectable Katy Perry.
and quite frankly, who wouldn't wanna smash her back doors in? Lol
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

callam_nffc wrote:
Mav617 wrote: More likely I'm jealous of the fact that he can seemingly pull anything he likes, such as the delectable Katy Perry.
and quite frankly, who wouldn't wanna smash her back doors in? Lol
Absolutely..... :oops:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
7moore7

Post by 7moore7 »

:lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I used to enjoy the radio2 show he did, in the early days before he and the tw@ Johnaton Woss got into trouble for leaving the voicemail with Andrew Sachs. would have it on a podcast and listen to it during a flight and then realise I was laughing out loud and everyone was staring at me :lol:

now I cant be bothered with him, but I would happily help him out with any of the birds he gets bored with :D
AMcQ
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

This guy holds a particular interest to me for some reason. I very much disliked him at first, only to find that most of what I disliked was based on assumptions and assertions from others.
Same here. IIRC he started his, for want of a better word, celebrity life, on Big Brother. He was the presenter on the side show to it, Big Brothers Big Mouth or something. He was right into the Hare Krishna thing back then and very foul mouthed which was a bit weird. But I have grown to like him. I'm not into stand up comedy so much but I do find his political views intriguing. It shows that he is an intelligent and very down to earth man under all the front he exudes.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside