IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!!!

except the calipers?
AMcQ
Jamoi

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by Jamoi »

AMCQ46 wrote:except the calipers?
Pretty much! :D

I just picked some up to do my linkages and various miniscule bits and bobs, it's heat resistant and flippin' tough stuff, so should last well. Hopefully!
Jamie :wave:
Virt

What's annoyed you today??

Post by Virt »

My phone dying despite it saying it had 20% battery left. Brilliant. Great job Apple, as usual.

Essentially means the phone used all of its battery while I was at work. With the phone on silent, on my desk, with internet turned off... What the wombles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Well it was yesterday, but my car spang a diesel leak and wouldn't start at 4am as I left for work.
I went and put my bike gear on and fired up my nice clean blue storm so I could get to work on time.
Poxy rain,salt,leaves and shite all over it, needs a good clean now :thumbdown:

Got car fixed today £93 for 3 fuel lines and a few beer tokens to my mate for fixing it for me :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
oorwullie43

Post by oorwullie43 »

Waited 5 weeks for the bars to arrive to finish the conversion, and UPS tried to deliver them while I was at sunny Doncaster on a pointless safety brief! :confused
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Road conditions !!

This year it's the worse I've seen them for years with all the mud from the farms and now the temp is dropping it's very unpredictable .

I normally ride till December but glad I can't this year
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Oh and DVLA :-(
I sent off the v5c along with the correctly filled out v890 form to sorn it at the same time as this is the only way an unregistered keeper can sorn a bike without getting fined !

So on the Mat today was a cover letter and the v890 and a v62 . The cover letter saying as I'm not the registered keeper I can't sorn it unless I send in a v5c or the v62 .

So after a phone call to the sheep shaggers and told them that they wombles up they rightly fixed it (without a fine )
You do what they want then they mess things up just so they can fine you !!
Watty

Post by Watty »

"sheep shaggers "
Bit Welshist innit! :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Having a days holiday and spending it repairing my wonderful daughters car! May as well have been at bloody work :roll:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Watty wrote:"sheep shaggers "
Bit Welshist innit! :lol:
No I'm welsh :-)
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Yesterday TBH.

Was at London Bridge Station...''ALL TRAINS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO SIGNALLING FAILURE...!''

Bloody trains...

Wasn't the only one who got stuffed of course major probs with a fire signal box interface apparently.

Left there about 17.15 finally got home just after 22.00 !

I blame Duffy.

The trains were blue with pink flashes BTW I think that has a lot to do with the slow services as well...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Virt

Post by Virt »

Trains. They cancelled my train about 3 minutes after I bought my tickets, then gave us a replacement 20 minutes later. I'm going from Rugby to Birmingham new street, our replacement is VIA Wolverhampton. It doesn't arrive there until nearly an hour after the cancelled train would have arrived in Birmingham, what the wombles? And they cancelled the train after that one too, which would get there quicker. wombles brilliant job. I'm essentially getting the 9:50 train at 9:14.. I'm supposed to be there for 10 -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

MacV2 wrote:Yesterday TBH.

Was at London Bridge Station...''ALL TRAINS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO SIGNALLING FAILURE...!''

Bloody trains...

Wasn't the only one who got stuffed of course major probs with a fire signal box interface apparently.

I blame Duffy.

The trains were blue with pink flashes BTW I think that has a lot to do with the slow services as well...
It was chaos I had a train full of passengers and had to get them to leave at new cross gate due to the fire in the London bridge signal box.

It's not my train train company Mac so you can blame me all you want mine are white and blue with orange doors :lol: :lol: :lol:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Duffy1964 wrote:
MacV2 wrote:Yesterday TBH.

Bloody trains...

I blame Duffy.

It was chaos I had a train full of passengers and had to get them to leave at new cross gate due to the fire in the London bridge signal box.

It's not my train train company Mac so you can blame me all you want mine are white and blue with orange doors :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah see blue init thats why there so slow...

Any way your the only train-spotter I know so it's all your fault...whether it was or not...we paying customers have to vent our anger somehow. :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...