General Bike chat
agentpineapple

STOLEN BIKE

Post by agentpineapple »

stolen yamaha R1
--------------------
LD58HWP
--------------------
this is my mates bike, it was stolen from outside limehouse police station in east london today
please keep an eye open for it.
i'm totally gutted for him, he loves the bike, he's ridden the bike on the ring,assen and several trackdays.
its got micron cans, black rear sprocket.
please contact me if you see it........
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
callam_nffc

Re: STOLEN BIKE

Post by callam_nffc »

Its beyond me how people steal bikes as big as that with decent security on
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

From the most unlikely place, almost like who would suspect these bloody thieves to act next to a police station.
WTF, don't they have security cameras? Having them everywhere else in London, I would assume it would be like a fortress around the station perimeter.
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm sure my friend has asked for cctv footage....
limehouse police station....
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

F#*king scum mate, instead of going out to work for a living the pieces of shite take from us who do :( .
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

wombles - just sh1t bag scummers, as watty says

they must have cctv so at least there is some hope maybe, although fingers crossed it was a bunch of opportunists that can be identified as a 'pro' wombles sh1t wonker arsehole thief presumably wouldn't nick something from right under the nose of plod?

Hope it turns out well for your mate ap
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

as a 'pro' wombles sh1t wonker arsehole thief presumably wouldn't nick something from right under the nose of plod?
Wrong...... a pro would nik from right under the nose of Plod as it's the least expected place to take something from so security precautions would be slack. Maybe they came disguised as a parking warden towtruck thingy majig or finance company reclaiming property. Plod would not ask any questions. Dirty or use a fake numberplate, hide you face with your uniform/cap and wear a reflective vest to make yourself look all official.. Just lift it in less than 30 secs and your off. Simples. For example a thief is not going to look like the typical cartoon thief wearing a ski mask and black and white striped shirt and sack over the shoulder if burgling a house. They will look more like a tradesman going about their work, window cleaner, decorator or something, and it would be in broad daylight with people around.

fiddler!!!!! they should attack the big nasty companies/officials not the working class citizen that struggles to makes ends meat and most likely spends all their savings on they pride and joy so it's a great loss and heartbreak if stolen.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside