How to punish Lee Rigby's murderers

General Biker Banter
firestorm1997

Re: How to punish Lee Rigby's murderers

Post by firestorm1997 »

Did anyone see the Channel 4 news last night. interviewing one of the clerics who "radicalised" one of the killers. Very disturbing. He sat his son who was about 5 or 6 on his lap and said he would be "Proud" if it was his son who had carried out this killing.. :twisted:
Vile, twisted and brainwashed people who should not be classes as humans.. a slow painful death is the only punishment fit for these two.. Why should we foot the bill keeping them in jail.
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Yeah I saw that. What is this all about eh? Seems peace between fellow humans is unobtainable :(
Jamie :wave:
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Jamoi wrote:Yeah I saw that. What is this all about eh? Seems peace between fellow humans is unobtainable :(
Get rid of religion and it might be !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

firestorm1997 wrote:Did anyone see the Channel 4 news last night. interviewing one of the clerics who "radicalised" one of the killers. Very disturbing. He sat his son who was about 5 or 6 on his lap and said he would be "Proud" if it was his son who had carried out this killing.. :twisted:
Vile, twisted and brainwashed people who should not be classes as humans.. a slow painful death is the only punishment fit for these two.. Why should we foot the bill keeping them in jail.
I know what you mean and don't disagree with your sentiment, but don't you see the irony in what you just said "should not be classed as humans.. a slow painful death is the only punishment fit for these two.. "?

I wouldn't inflict a slow painful death on an animal either.

No, they should be kept alive. We don't want two more martyrs for their twisted cause. Their punishment will be to realise that they aren't going to "paradise" any time soon.

Also, Lee, the Nazis weren't a religous group, nor were Stalin or Pol Pot noted for their religion either!
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

suburban guerrlla

Post by suburban guerrlla »

They should be slowly killed, with the kind of slicer they use to cut up Parma Hams.
If they were to be electrocuted I would not recommend the rectifier converting the AC mains to DC for the electrocution be made in China. I have had one burn out just recently on my bike. Best go for a German electrical system
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Stratman wrote:
firestorm1997 wrote:Did anyone see the Channel 4 news last night. interviewing one of the clerics who "radicalised" one of the killers. Very disturbing. He sat his son who was about 5 or 6 on his lap and said he would be "Proud" if it was his son who had carried out this killing.. :twisted:
I know what you mean and don't disagree with your sentiment, but don't you see the irony in what you just said "should not be classed as humans.. a slow painful death is the only punishment fit for these two.. "?

No, they should be kept alive. We don't want two more martyrs for their twisted cause. Their punishment will be to realise that they aren't going to "paradise" any time soon.

Also, Lee, the Nazis weren't a religous group, nor were Stalin or Pol Pot noted for their religion either!
Well I'm pretty sure that the Nazi's had a little issue with the Jews......is that not a religion based problem ? And no one can seriously argue that the amount of hatred and war in the world wouldn't be reduced massively if there wasn't religion.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I'm going to sound really selfish now but I don't really give a sh1t. Whatever happens...happens, it's out of our hands and control. As long as is don't directly affect me, my family, friends, acquaintances or any of my circles I'm not bothered. If it does then I will be bothered and will get pro active.

Right now I have to many of my own worries to be worrying about, rather than people I have never spoken too, met or know. I haven't heard or watched much news/tv the last couple of weeks and have to say it has been quite liberating. Mostly all the media ever portray is negativity and hatred.

What I will say though is.... that for every death there is a new born. Well so the saying goes.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

leevtr wrote:
Stratman wrote:

Well I'm pretty sure that the Nazi's had a little issue with the Jews......is that not a religion based problem ? And no one can seriously argue that the amount of hatred and war in the world wouldn't be reduced massively if there wasn't religion.

You can't seriously blame a religion (although Jewish is more racial than religious, unlike Islam) for being persecuted by an anti religious totalitarian regime as if it is their fault.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Didn't say it was their fault, but without it they might have lived a bit longer. Their religious beliefs did them no good either way you look at it.