Remus Grand Prix Cans & Hi-levels plus pipes all in one

Moderator: VTRDark

Anotherbikerbabe

Remus Grand Prix Cans & Hi-levels plus pipes all in one

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Selling on behalf a friend ( hope this is ok as I can vouch for them) and thought maybe someone on here might want these as a lot of folk are after Hi levels. He's gone back to lowers and I gave him my rear pegs and he just bought Blue flames so he's after £180( plus postage via cheapest courier) all in incl Brackets too. Bargain for someone, no dings dents or bad marks. Remus Grand Prix cans plus brackets and pipes. He's at work so here is his FB link is here so you can go direct.

Anyway guys, here is a photo of the bike. I figured ( hope i don't get wrong! :oops: :oops: ) it might be ok to post as others have when they know they can vouch for the mate. He isn't on Forum, he's only just found about it so I thought, hey, grab a bargain mates! DO NOT contact me unless you seriously cannot contact him direct on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/nick.booth.7731

Cheers guys, :thumbup:
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
VTRDark

Re: Remus Grand Prix Hi-levels plus pipes all in one

Post by VTRDark »

hope i don't get wrong! :oops: :oops: ) it might be ok to post as others have when they know they can vouch for the mate.
No worries Tracy.

I would advise not to put your friends phone number up. Remember this is an open forum. Most people have a FB account so contact can be made there, and for those without FB they can PM you for the number.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Anotherbikerbabe

Re: Remus Grand Prix Hi-levels plus pipes all in one

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

cybercarl wrote:
hope i don't get wrong! :oops: :oops: ) it might be ok to post as others have when they know they can vouch for the mate.
No worries Tracy.

I would advise not to put your friends phone number up. Remember this is an open forum. Most people have a FB account so contact the can be made there, and for those without FB they can PM you for the number.

(:-})
good thinking batman! Thank you guys.. Good luck because we always seen to land happy whenever we buy off other vtr guys :-)
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!