A load of spares for sale

Moderator: VTRDark

Kev L

Re: A load of spares for sale

Post by Kev L »

I think you are talking at crossed purposes Slipper. HPI checks a multitude of things, not just accident/write off status but whether there is cash owing. Do you have the HPI check still?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

slipper 1 wrote:
lloydie wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:I would be interested in the 2003 frame buddy, do you know if its a cat c or d?
Not hip cleared (money still owed )
I am not sure what you mean by money still owed?
That it's still on finance !

Or did you mean to put it's registered as a right off and not still on finance ?
Or am I just reading to much into it ?
Sorry it's been along day in the man cave
slipper 1

Post by slipper 1 »

Yes getting confused myself! When it was checked via a hpi check sometime ago it came back as a Cat C. There was no finance outstanding on it. I do not still have the check, as it was about 18 months ago.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

There you go all cleared up. It would only need another HPI to confirm and Roberts your mothers brother, innit. :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

slipper 1 wrote:Yes getting confused myself! When it was checked via a hpi check sometime ago it came back as a Cat C. There was no finance outstanding on it. I do not still have the check, as it was about 18 months ago.
That's better than not being hpi clear . You might want to change the first post to cat c
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

if its a cat c, I will deffo want it, but it does effect its price some what.... :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Bertiew

Post by Bertiew »

I'd be interested in the art cans at the right price.
monkeyslider

Post by monkeyslider »

I'm interested in the throttle ,but I better start queuing .i'm in brighton in couple weeks time?. :thumbdown: :thumbup:
Watty

Post by Watty »

Bertiew wrote:I'd be interested in the art cans at the right price.
And what's wrong with your cans? Is it because they blue and too fast for a red bike :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
slipper 1

Post by slipper 1 »

Have now sold the lot to a fellow member who will shall remain anonymous ! I will pass on all your messages to them, as he may well sell some of it on. Thanks for the interest. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Bertiew

Post by Bertiew »

Watty wrote:
And what's wrong with your cans? Is it because they blue and too fast for a red bike :lol:
By the look of my cans they've been taken apart to remove the baffles. If I'd if known you had those cans the other week I'd if probably bought them. Plus they've got blue on. Such a horrible colour :lol:
Watty

Post by Watty »

Bertiew wrote:
Watty wrote:
By the look of my cans they've been taken apart to remove the baffles. If I'd if known you had those cans the other week I'd if probably bought them. Plus they've got blue on. Such a horrible colour :lol:
:lol: 8O
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Twas I that bought this as a job lot. Collecting on Sat all being well. Most will be sold onwards, so still available. I'll get it back and have a sort out, maybe clean a few bits up if needed. From what I've seen in pics so far, stuff is in good condition. I'll finish polishing the swingarm. The 1999 frame is black and looks in good fettle, the 2003 frame is original. The art cans look in good nick.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Bertiew

Post by Bertiew »

leevtr wrote:Twas I that bought this as a job lot. Collecting on Sat all being well. Most will be sold onwards, so still available. I'll get it back and have a sort out, maybe clean a few bits up if needed. From what I've seen in pics so far, stuff is in good condition. I'll finish polishing the swingarm. The 1999 frame is black and looks in good fettle, the 2003 frame is original. The art cans look in good nick.
Do you have a price in mind for the art cans?
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

leevtr wrote: I'll finish polishing the swingarm. .
Lee,
I am after a good clean swingarm to do the brace mod to, so if you are keeping the polished one I might be interested in the one you swap out....assuming its not corroded or scratched
AMcQ