Real ale festival.. North West .in aid of Rotary

General Biker Banter
Saintsman27

Real ale festival.. North West .in aid of Rotary

Post by Saintsman27 »

Hi guys ... now as there is definitely too much mechanical Honda firestorm talk here on this site :thumbup:
albeit the premier site for the Honda firestorm ... of which I am a owner of a real
nice example ... I think.... here is something a tad different to warm the cockles of your heart. or warn your liver ..

A Mega true ...Real ale festival.... at Newton le Willows Cricket club, Crow Lane ,Newton le Willows , Merseyside
WA12 9XE.... in aid of the Rotary club ... Free soft drink and refs for the chauffeur of the group and
at least 50 + selection of British real ales all .... Camra approved .. at the club .. dates 3rd / 6th April 2014 ..
all are welcome and the event is well patronised..and is a mega success every year ... if you love your beer and
can get there give it a go ... everyone.... however they look or speak is most welcome .... all funds
profits go to the Rotary club who do good works alleviate suffering etc ... :thumbup:
oorwullie43

Re: Real ale festival.. North West .in aid of Rotary

Post by oorwullie43 »

That sounds like a real good day or night out :D Think I might even have a day off next weekend! Hope to see you there :beer: :beer: :beer: