Cool'n'Comfy Topyokes' - dodgy dealer or OK?

Best deals in town
Isosuo86

Cool'n'Comfy Topyokes' - dodgy dealer or OK?

Post by Isosuo86 »

I would be pleased to hear you experiences about this top yoke seller "Cool'n'Comfy". Is it OK or a dodgy dealer?
Lot of bad reviews written, but also some good ones. Lot of people have had problems with delivering times - money paid but haven't received the goods in decent time.

Should I avoid this dealer, or is it a good go? Please, share me your experiences.
Wicky

Re: Cool'n'Comfy Topyokes' - dodgy dealer or OK?

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Isosuo86

Post by Isosuo86 »

Sorry for making a new topic - I tried to search for existing one, but I didn't succeed...
With google I was already familiar with.

Sad to hear that there are problems with this dealer...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Shame really because their product and website are done really well. How long have you been waiting for it turn up for, in other words how long ago did you pay for it.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Top yokes

Post by Top yokes »

Hi Isosuo86,

The workshop is noisy as it says on the website but my mobile number is available so please text me with your order number or name and i will get the info for you.

I think if we were dodgy we would not of been in business over 13 years, maybe contact us via our website contact us page..

Thanks
Top yokes
Top yokes

Post by Top yokes »

Sorry for the same post twice, it didnt upload the first time.......or so i thought???

Hi Isosuo86,

You can contact us through our website contact us page which also lists our mobile number so if you don't get through on the phone as the workshop is incredibly noisy then just send us a text or email. We are not dodgy as we would not of been around for over 13 years.

Thanks
Top yokes