tyres

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
warfox

tyres

Post by warfox »

have red some of the links for selecting tyres
am curantly looking at a pair of Metzeler Roadtec Z6
under £160 the pair however as lame as it seems i would like em fitted to the bike ride in ride out sort of thing y ?? no not lazy just no damn time any more dont supose any one knows of any one in the bedford area who might provide this service ?
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Colin Collins in Letchworth mate, they sorted me out over the weekend! Might be a bit of a trek but good service.
warfox

Post by warfox »

tnx m8ty letchworth not to far will give em a lookup n1
stevieVTR

Post by stevieVTR »

Hmm, Colin Collins always seamed a bit expensive when I had my Kawa serviced there. Could try Bobs in Stevenage, always used them and they're reasonably priced. very popular though and you sometimes have a bit of a wait
.... no more bike, divorce sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

tyres

Post by Anonymous »

i shod my baby with michelin pilot road..... utter perfectionloads better than bridgestones and as good as a set of stickyish metz's
Ians98VTR

Post by Ians98VTR »

:lol: HA HA!!,me too bridgestones only Kaz,BT014s at the moment,brilliant
tyres loads grip,wet or dry,never had a problem on bridgestones recomend them to anyone :wink:
Wow! bet that can shift
dkt1376

Post by dkt1376 »

ive had 4 sets of tyres this year, pirrelli diablo, diablo corsas, avon vipers and ive just put the new pirelli strada on to get a bit more mileage, and for a sport touring tyre they are great, they warm up quick,superb in the wet and i should get more than 2000 miles out of the rear.
a landrover d2 and a ktm, i had to have a honda to restore relability in my life.