Dr. Honda Stacks

Moderator: VTRDark

MikaelJ

Dr. Honda Stacks

Post by MikaelJ »

As the title states looking for a set of the aluminium Dr. Honda velocity stacks. Getting hard to find now days.
I have tried a-l motorsports as he made them but doesn't seem to be answering any emails.
Any other places you guys know there might be a pair let me know

Thanks
Jscobey

Re: Dr. Honda Stacks

Post by Jscobey »

Just ordered a set of the HPower stacks from hpower.com cost about $200 USD so slightly pricey but how much longer do you think they will even be available? Get them before they are gone. From what I understand they are pretty much copies of dr.honda stacks which are just copy of HRC stacks. That bloke from AI never answered me back either but Bill at HPower which is in AUS is a top guy. Pleasure to deal with.
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I agree....if al motorsports are not coming up trumps then your best bet is HPower. The Dr Honda's are copies of the HPower not the other way around. As for HRC I seem to recall reading somewhere that the HPower ones are copies of HRC which makes sense really as HPower are not a racing team. You only other option is Moriwaki's but they are totally different and will most likely be twice the price.

Have a read through the following thread for more info
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... t=dr+honda

There is very little chance of anyone giving up their billet stacks on here.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

cybercarl wrote:I agree....if al motorsports are not coming up trumps then your best bet is HPower. The Dr Honda's are copies of the HPower not the other way around. As for HRC I seem to recall reading somewhere that the HPower ones are copies of HRC which makes sense really as HPower are not a racing team. You only other option is Moriwaki's but they are totally different and will most likely be twice the price.

Have a read through the following thread for more info
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... t=dr+honda

There is very little chance of anyone giving up their billet stacks on here.

(:-})
Yea no chance on anyone giving them up. To rare. And NO chance of finding Moriwaki's. Even Roger D said they're are no new ones so unless someone coughs up their mori's the HPOWER are you only option. They are a great option though.
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
MikaelJ

Post by MikaelJ »

Great thanks guys for the info and the read. I didn't know about the HPower stacks I'll have a look.

Yeah I kinda figured no one would want to give up their stacks as they are getting harder to find.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I don't know, I recently gave my billet stacks to a good friend.... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

agentpineapple wrote:I don't know, I recently gave my billet stacks to a good friend.... :wink:
and why would you do such a thing?
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

The guy is called Agent Pineapple!! Do you need to ask? He's radio rental!!! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

when the good friend in question has helped you out 100 times, its only fair that you give him some bling, also dyno testing showed next to no improvement over using two long plastic oem stacks, you only really get the benefit of billet stacks if you have a tuned engine, and by tuned I don't mean a dynojet kit and aftermarket exhaust.
all said and done my friend deserved them.... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Tweety

Post by Tweety »

I have a few pairs lying around... I might be willing to part with a pair... Beer tokens works, but I rather have nice shiny bike parts... (Like i don't have enough!)
Image <--- The result of OCMD... I gave up listing the mods in a sig line...
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

Tweety wrote:I have a few pairs lying around... I might be willing to part with a pair... Beer tokens works, but I rather have nice shiny bike parts... (Like i don't have enough!)

only you tweety would have multiple, very rare, parts just "laying around"
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

I did to but I passed mine on too last year when I got the mori's :-)
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

Tweety wrote:I have a few pairs lying around... I might be willing to part with a pair... Beer tokens works, but I rather have nice shiny bike parts... (Like i don't have enough!)
Where in the world would someone find parts you don't have but would like?
Why ask... sometime you just go to do it and find out?
Tweety

Post by Tweety »

gl_s_r wrote:
Where in the world would someone find parts you don't have but would like?

Well... I'm rather sure you could make a few... :wink: :roll:
Image <--- The result of OCMD... I gave up listing the mods in a sig line...
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

gl_s_r wrote:Where in the world would someone find parts you don't have but would like?
In your workshop :lol:
Jamie :wave: