2x cbr600 f4i stick coils, no longer required.

Moderator: VTRDark

agentpineapple

Re: 2x cbr600 f4i stick coils

Post by agentpineapple »

once they've arrived and i'm 100% I've got the correct ones, i'll give you a shout watty, have you got the wiring?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

ok I've just re read the thread, so if all goes well, watty will get first refusal on the coils, they're second hand of course. so I can't be 100% they are in tip top working order, just the chance you take I suppose.
I will also have a pair of spare wiring looms for the coils if anyones interested.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

agentpineapple wrote:once they've arrived and i'm 100% I've got the correct ones, i'll give you a shout watty, have you got the wiring?
If the harness consists of a plug per coil with a pair of wires on each then I have them mate :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Watty wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:once they've arrived and i'm 100% I've got the correct ones, i'll give you a shout watty, have you got the wiring?
If the harness consists of a plug per coil with a pair of wires on each then I have them mate :thumbup:
you have a pm mate.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

agentpineapple wrote:
Watty wrote:
hi mate
I managed to get hold of a set of 4 coils and a wiring loom, I can do you a complete pair for £35 delivered, I can't guarantee them as they're second hand, i'm taking the same chance with my pair.
let me know if you want them mate, otherwise i'll post them in the sales section.
kind regards
martin
I'll have them mate, shouldn't ( the amount I've spent lately) but I will. Will do you a direct transfer of funds tomorrow night, if that's ok? ( think I've still got your details from the lowers purchase ) :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!