SP parts

Best deals in town
Kev L

SP parts

Post by Kev L »

I think this is probably the best place for this but if it needs moving, so be it.
Just had an SP1 six spoke wheel delivered from a nice guy in Poland. His e-mail address is szymon2811@vp.pl
or E Bay member syrena23, and he tells me he has a lot of VTR/SP1/SP2 parts for sale.
I ordered and paid for the wheel over the Easter weekend, it was posted on the following Wednesday due to the holidays in Poland and it arrived here today. He seems like a genuine guy and the wheel I got from him is in the condition described.
Might help someone out.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Re: SP parts

Post by agentpineapple »

glad the wheel arrived kev..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

So am I mate, so am I. Took a punt to be honest but it seems he's kosher so all good. :thumbup:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Kev L wrote:So am I mate, so am I. Took a punt to be honest but it seems he's kosher so all good. :thumbup:
I've emailed him about a fuel tank, lets see what happens..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

He doesn't have anything listed on E Bay at the mo but he told me he has plenty of VTR stuff when I e- mailed him to let him know the wheel got here.