Oulton Park

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

caferacerdan

Oulton Park

Post by caferacerdan »

Been thinking about doing a trackday on my fighter as I only live down the road from Oulton...

Has anyone done a trackday at Oulton, if so what did they think? I watch trackdays all the time but havent done one yet
TravisZack

Re: Oulton Park

Post by TravisZack »

Few of us going down on the 13th, will be my first time there :thumbup:
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 14&t=34286

still some spaces in the Novice group...
http://nolimitstrackdays.com/uk-tracks/oulton-park.html
caferacerdan

Post by caferacerdan »

I should be free that weekend so I will come down with the camera and try and get a few pics and to meet some of you!
doggit

Post by doggit »

i did oulton last saturday 26/7/14 and was in the novice group, overall the day was awesome, my only gripe was the novice group was not what i would call novice, there were some very fast guys on track bikes, one of the instructors mentioned that the inter and advanced groups had too many in, so they moved some people around, also got told that some people who cant get into the fast groups due to being full will book the novice group, so be prepared for some high speed bikes overtaking you, but dont let this put you off, it was one of the best days i have had on my vtr, and now looking at cadwell park for another go, i have seen it for £99, and get there early and try to get garage space, i was in number 20, i think its 17 to 21 that are first come first served, i didnt take a foot pump or anything but the guys in my garage were brilliant with lending me stuff, and advice given, i ran with recommended tyre pressure of 30 PSI in both, but this was on a mega hot day, but just go and have an awesome day, dont forget the bike cams
carl
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
Roly

Post by Roly »

Done around 5,000+ laps plus in cars at Oulton, was involved in the industry. Few of us locally planning some on bikes but still unsure which ones yet. Quite a debate going on!

Also Im local to Oulton and know every bump, lump and wrinkle there, so if anyone finds themselves in the area :thumbup:

OFFER OF HELP:

Anyone finds themselves in the area and need assistance let me know.
Mid cheshire

Too old really!