short lived affair

General Biker Banter
raggydan

short lived affair

Post by raggydan »

Well I've had my VTR for approx 3 months, after wanting one fo manyr many years, and have ridden it a total of 3 times. :thumbdown:
Don't get me wrong its alovely bike to ride but I just dont seem to find the time, and I did find a lovely example.
Added to the fact that the last bike I rode was an adventure style bike so I got rid of my leathers and other bits n bobs.
So......if any of you know someone who is looking for a good clean bike, 2001 yellow, low mileage and in very good condition then
send them my way. I'm looking for £1900.
I will add that I don't need a quick sale, I'm not desperate for the dosh.
Raggy.
darkember

Re: short lived affair

Post by darkember »

Well if you don't need the dosh then place it into storage as the value of them is on the rise. One day you will be please it's still there to ride.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

As in a lot of things in life, it sounds like your dream of owning a motorcycle again was not in reality what you really wanted. Glws,

Chris.
Watty

Post by Watty »

Glws mate but is 3 month really long enough to make a decision on? :?
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

Just my 2p, but I have had whole years when my bike of the time didn't turn a wheel. I too wasn't desperate for the money so just let it sit. Then one Sunday morning the urge returned and I just had to get out there. I must have been mad, it was peeing down but I had to do it. A few months later and the 'storm was on my drive. So don't do anything too hasty, it does come back!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

I too put mine on here to sell, but changed my mind. So glad i didn't, Think very carefully before rushing into anything.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!