Anyone tried the baglux on a storm tank?

General Bike chat

Anyone tried the baglux on a storm tank?

Post by Image »

Has anyone tried a baglux on a storm tank? Are they any good? Will magnetic tank-bags still work or can their magnatism not get through the baglux?
Wicky

Re: Anyone tried the baglux on a storm tank?

Post by Wicky »

Yes the Baglux tank cover works well with the matching Bagster clip on tankbag. Not sure why you'd want to use a magnetic tank bag with the tank cover

Tank cover > http://www.baglux.co.uk

Tank bag > http://www.bagster.com/en/bagagerie.php
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I recently used my baglux/bagster tank cover/bag combo on trips to devon and wales, it worked great, even better on motorways, as you can lean forward and rest your weight on the bag without fear of it moving.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Post by Image »

I'm tempted to get a baglux but I do enjoy the quickness and laziness of just plopping on and off my magnetic tank bag.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Image wrote:I'm tempted to get a baglux but I do enjoy the quickness and laziness of just plopping on and off my magnetic tank bag.
I agree, I think the baglux works well if your going away touring, but if its just day to day riding then a magnetic jobby is easier, I do like the baglux system where it hinges to the front, to make filling up with petrol easier, and your fuel tank is well protected.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!