Wales Trip - Space on trailer / car for lift down

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Miztaziggy

Wales Trip - Space on trailer / car for lift down

Post by Miztaziggy »

I had planned to go down there with my brother, but, I don't think he is coming to this now.

The trailer takes 2 bikes, so now since there's now only me, I have space for a bike on the trailer and / or space in the car if anyone would like to come?

So anyone coming from up't north that can get to Leeds / York area on Thursday evening is welcome to either:

1. If you're just doing the Saturday ride, drop their bike off with me on Thursday evening and I will take it down to Wales for them. They can make their own way there in the car on Friday night/Sat morning for the ride and not have to worry about riding there / back and possibly getting wet.

2. If you're coming for the entire weekend, put the bike on the trailer and come with me in the car, heading down Thursday evening, heading back Sunday.

3. Drop your luggage (tents/sleeping bags etc) with me on Thursday and I will take them in the car for you. Ady this goes for you too pal if you don't want to take your stuff on the back of the bike.
adyf

Re: Wales Trip - Space on trailer / car for lift down

Post by adyf »

Thanks for the offer mate but bike is packed and I'm heading off early Thursday gonna take in the peak district etc,see you there buddy