BBQ/Ride/or Quad challenge Wkend Fri 26/09- 28/09 Wales

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Anotherbikerbabe

BBQ/Ride/or Quad challenge Wkend Fri 26/09- 28/09 Wales

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Just having a lil get together for all those who either couldn't come down last time round as weather was a bit naff everywhere but here or some who did and live not too far off to pop over. Planning a weekend of fun, BBQ and ride out or Quad/Paintball challenge on the Sat as TBC depending on the majority vote. I'm easy to show folk our great roads round here or go quad challenge Girls V boys! lol.. If folk prefer to just ride, IF weather is nice, could take a ride up to Ponderosa Cafe. http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk/

Weekend of Friday 26th land any time after 2pm and relax and unwind after a ride down,over,across..
Sat 27th EITHER ride out or quad challenge day as one local to us up the road depending on the majority take on it then back for Daves big man BBQ and bit of make merry :beer: :beer: :beer: , chillaxing and plenty of room if I know who wishes to sleep over as can sleep 6 in beds and a bit of floor space if sharing with mates, couple of lovely big sofas to crash out on and I have floor space in my dining room. :idea: :idea:
Sun : up n leave when ready :wave: :wave: :thumbup:

Obviously can't fit something like 50 plus blokes in my dining room but there is a cheap B&B 1 mile away in a local pub if anyone wants to come n help make it a cracking weekend. If anyone has me on their friends list they'll probably had an invitation to the 'private' event as strictly keeping it to us guys and not ever bugger who just sees it..
anyway, all welcome,so just drop me a pm or text if you have my number :-)

http://www.quadchallenge.co.uk/
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
tony.mon

Re: BBQ/Ride/or Quad challenge Wkend Fri 26/09- 28/09 Wales

Post by tony.mon »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote:
Obviously can't fit something like 50 plus blokes in my dining room

That's a bit age-ist, Tracy.
Still, if I was younger I'd be there like a shot.

But I have a conservatory ceiling and lighting to finish.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.