agentpineapple

Re: Hi from Sunny Scotland

Post by agentpineapple »

welcome to the forum pete...... :wave:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
petey

Post by petey »

Taverramooch for the welcome folks........saw a couple of vtr's at Devil's Bridge a few months ago.....anyone on here a regular?
Pete
TheGingerBeardMan

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

Fit Like Petey? Chavvin awa nae handy?

Grand to see anither Scot on here. Memories of visiting Gretna on a regular basis (well, the services on the way doon Sooth) with the last Girlfriend. As she was from Liverpool, I showed her round the obligitaory touristy bit: the Anvil, and we had a penny struck.

But, she didn't like bikes, so that relationship was cut shorter than a Jewish midgets foreskin on circumcision day.

Happy daze.
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

GBM,
Glad you have grasped the correct balance of technical/chat/baldrocks ratio of this forum- more baldrocks than most.
I'll be doing a flying visit on Thursday but all work related and no time to assess your choice of curtains. And most will confirm I'm never short of biscuits, choc's and general kidnapping equipment.

technically I'm not a Taysider but the majority of these southeners have no idea where Angus is, nevermind Forfar. (open the floodgates for further abuse).

Re the CCT's get yourself a set of stoppers or manuals and get a date put in the diary, It's simples (well I managed it with Jazz looming over my shoulder). it's far better if you have another bike doing the works at the same time if doing the manual ones so you can "feel" the tension...

If theres anyone else in the area or willing to travel a workshop day/weekend could be set up. Sorry I don't have a mum like Jamo's to keep us entertained.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time