Nomination for the most helpful member 2014

General Biker Banter
AMCQ46

Nomination for the most helpful member 2014

Post by AMCQ46 »

Nominations please for the most helpful member of 2014

it could be for:
providing free bits, advice, organising runs, workshops, lube, helping a stranded / fallen rider etc etc
AMcQ
lloydie

Re: Nomination for the most helpful member 2014

Post by lloydie »

in no particular order
ck
amcq
ap
kevl
tonymon
bigtit.thing
glsr
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Lloydie..........help, advice, back marking in devon and knowledge of how and when to apply lube..... :wink:
carl..............workshop write ups, spannering and being a great friend...... :thumbup:
tony mon.......humour, mechanical advice and for putting up with us at his gaff over the bsb brands weekend.... :thumbup:
Al................my fav parts mule and sneaker in of goods..... :biggrin
popcat..........leading us thru devon and for winning a race series, well done bob.... :thumbup:
mac.............for help with parts and banter, always fun chatting to my 6 toe'd buddy :lol:
kev..............leader of the blue brotherhood, was a massive help this year and I wish him all the best for the marathon..... :clap:
Jamie...........a real nice guy with a stunning mum, well done for hosting a workshop day dude
ABB.............a big thanks to tracy and dave for hosting a welsh rideout from there home, fantastic hospitality.... :thumbup:
GLSR............the genius that is mark, thank you buddy, always good to see you and rob you of one off parts..... :wink:
yeti.............big guy with an even bigger heart, thanks for the tea and cakes..... :mrgreen:
life time achievement award
roger ditchfield.....what can I say, great to talk too, a wealth of knowledge, the mans a legend
and finally a massive thanks to all the moderators.admin for running and maintaining our great forum........ :clap:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
magnum

Post by magnum »

BTT for a great day out and the fry up :D .And Jamie for doing a pucker job on my seat cover :thumbup: .
"It may be yellow but it ain't no chicken"
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

good list from both of you :thumbup:

I would also add
Cheekykev for the organisation of OP storm wales
Flatline for organisation of OP storm Yorkshire, and for bringing the Blue palace kettle, heater and microwave
Wicky for web page help and also for all the searching he does for people who cant find info on here
Mistziggy for his BBQ cooking skills
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

The Phantom Lippy Flinger...Wales 2014. :wink:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

TBH all the guys here are so helpful, but POPKAT the man with 10 names :lol: for showing me no matter what i have i aint gonna catch him.

a great ride out down in Cornwall and Devon. Lloydie for me Flywheel, and all the guys who made it to swanage on the trip . waaah iam filling up. Overall a great Forum iam glad to be part of.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Seb - For his handy tip for wiziwig resulting in me saving £50 a month sports subscription costs! ta matey.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts