Haslam Race School...again

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Miztaziggy

Haslam Race School...again

Post by Miztaziggy »

http://vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php ... lit=haslam

I was going to do this myself back in 2013. Never did it in the end, and just did a normal track day instead. Sarah has been with me to most of the days I have done, and she has said a few times she would like a go, but she doesn't have a bike now as we've had the baby.

Well, I decided to book her in for the 600cc course for next year for her Xmas present. Hopefully she'll like it and it'll be a good taster as to whether or not she likes being on track. If she does maybe I'll buy her a bike.

Anyway, if anyone else was thinking of doing this next year, or giving this as a gift for someone in their family, this was just a heads up - maybe could book same day and make it a good day out.
GreenEyedGecko

Re: Haslam Race School...again

Post by GreenEyedGecko »

Wow, what a great xmas pressie. She is gunna love that!!! Lots of gold stars for you this year. :lol: :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Hopefully my mate les won't be her instructor :lol:

Tell me what day and I will see if he is there, could try and get Ron to take her round as a pillion on the blade :thumbup:
AMcQ
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

AMCQ46 wrote:Hopefully my mate les won't be her instructor :lol:

Tell me what day and I will see if he is there, could try and get Ron to take her round as a pillion on the blade :thumbup:
Nice one will do, that would be awesome :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2