Firestorm

Moderator: VTRDark

popkat

Re: Firestorm

Post by popkat »

chric wrote:whats your budget?
are you thinking of selling yours again ?, you'll have to give me your best price and i'll tell you if I can afford it....and your miles away.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Shame your criteria is so strict, as Jamie is selling his standard RED firestorm.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bazza696 wrote:Shame your criteria is so strict, as Jamie is selling his standard RED firestorm.
Yeah but it's P reg, so is Dropper & Malc wont have a P reg...some strange reason behind it which I cant remember... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Watty

Post by Watty »

MacV2 wrote:
bazza696 wrote:Shame your criteria is so strict, as Jamie is selling his standard RED firestorm.
Yeah but it's P reg, so is Dropper & Malc wont have a P reg...some strange reason behind it which I cant remember... :lol: :lol:
P for PAP 8O :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
chric

Post by chric »

popkat wrote:
chric wrote:whats your budget?
are you thinking of selling yours again ?, you'll have to give me your best price and i'll tell you if I can afford it....and your miles away.
curious it all depends what next few weeks bring waiting on what ppi i will recive
And when i stop working for some creditors(long story)they owe me.
And more than likely be near on dammit jobless so will be needing a car :( :(
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
popkat

Post by popkat »

It's not really that strict criteria. I don't want P reg and I don't want Black or Teal.. P reg I can't explain other than I just don't like P reg, I've never had one and I never will, there's another 8 years worth of firestorms out there to chose from :wink: Black I have reasons for and Teal I'm sorry I don't like, although not seen one for a long time. All other colours I will consider, I think that's 7 other colours, they sold thousands of firestorms so should find something.

I found a 1998 silver one about 80 miles away that I could go and see, 11500 miles no mot but only 100 or so since last one, he says he'll take £1800 for it, 11500 miles if not wintered should be tip top condition, only thing that bothers me is at that price I've still got to spend on pipes, possibly a screen, cct's unless I do stopper mod and some forks springs (why did I give the brand new ones I had away.......Fool :roll: ) I really can't remember the last time I saw a silver one, what's the silver like ?..

There's a yellow one a bit further away with 21000 miles but I can't get any reply from the owner, that has a few mods and I'd like to find out a bit more about it.

No Reds about though.
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
Murv

Post by Murv »

I've finally taken the decision to sell mine as I just don't use it and certainly won't get any time this Year either.
It's slightly over your mileage limit (26,000 I think) but is in fast silver, good condition with Micron carbon cans as well as originals.
When I do list it, it's going up for £1200.00 no offers.
Serviced by Tony Mon, and has his exhaust cam fitted (if you look back through my post history you'll see when, I can't remember!) but it's done around 200 miles since then, hence the decision to sell.
It's got a tinted screen, but comes with the clear original as well.
Unfortunately it has a datatool alarm/immobilizer as I never got round to removing it.
Anyway, let me know if you're interested and I'll send some pictures.

Cheers,
Chris
Last edited by Murv on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Murv wrote:I've finally taken the decision to sell mine as I just don't use it and certainly won't get any time this Year either.
It's slightly over your mileage limit (26,000 I think) but is in fast silver, good condition with Micron carbon cans as well as originals.
Serviced by Tony Mon, and has his exhaust cam fitted (if you look back through my post history you'll see when, I can't remember!) but it's done around 200 miles since then, hence the decision to sell.
It's got a tinted screen, but comes with the clear original as well as a new (couple of Months old) Oxford rain cover.
Unfortunately it has a datatool alarm/immobilizer as I never got round to removing it.

Cheers,
Chris
He

Murv, Popkat has bought one already...Stick yours in sales section...Good luck with it I've had a Silver one for sale for ages...no one want's the bugger ! If you cant sell it I'll give you £500 for it... :lol:
Murv

Post by Murv »

Lol! Cheers Mac. I'm not surprised the Silvers aren't selling.
They're like the early R1's, just too quick for most people :biggrin
popkat

Post by popkat »

That's 2 now I've been offered at a good price, starting to wish I hadn't bought the one I got :confused as these are both cheaper and mine needs a bit of work as it's been laid up for a long period.... Still it does only have 7000 miles...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

popkat wrote:That's 2 now I've been offered at a good price, starting to wish I hadn't bought the one I got :confused as these are both cheaper and mine needs a bit of work as it's been laid up for a long period.... Still it does only have 7000 miles...
Yellow? Silver? Yella is the less of two evils IMO... :wink:
popkat

Post by popkat »

Murv wrote:I've finally taken the decision to sell mine as I just don't use it and certainly won't get any time this Year either.
It's got a tinted screen, but comes with the clear original as well as a new (couple of Months old) Oxford rain cover.

Cheers,
Chris
A mate of mine is possibly interested in buying one, he's seen mine and likes it, he's gone away for a few days i'll let him know when he's back and give you a shout if he wants more info.
chris freckle

Post by chris freckle »

I am selling my f2 in red I think its done 35000 miles and its a UK bike best of all its red and standard, not mint but its nice enough. I am wanting £1800 for it, I have pics but no idea how to post them so I would need to email them.
Chris
popkat

Post by popkat »

chris freckle wrote:I am selling my f2 in red I think its done 35000 miles and its a UK bike best of all its red and standard, not mint but its nice enough. I am wanting £1800 for it, I have pics but no idea how to post them so I would need to email them.
Chris

I've got one now and my mate who was thinking of one has gone and bought a GSXR1000 now... put a post in the for sale section, to put up photo's you need to upload them to a hosting site such as photobucket or similar, bit of a pia I find but don't know of an easier way.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I am selling my f2 in red I think its done 35000 miles and its a UK bike best of all its red and standard, not mint but its nice enough. I am wanting £1800 for it, I have pics but no idea how to post them so I would need to email them.
Chris
Chris...Start a new thread in the Sales section. Not much use posting in the middle of another thread in the Wanted section. And get some pics up. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside