belly pan stickers /decals

General Biker Banter
budd

belly pan stickers /decals

Post by budd »

I've just bought a vinyl plotter so I can 'sign write' my van, obviously not only can it cut the signage I need it can also cut pretty much anything else I can come up with on the PC, ie bike graphics, sponsor brand logos etc etc
So I got to thinking it's about this time of year people start getting their bikes ready for summer and maybe part of that prep is to update/change/add to any stickers on or around the bike, so with this in mind is it worthwhile me putting together some sticker packs (say x12 stickers)to include stuff like oil Motul/Casrol/Rock-oil or helmets Arai/Shoei/AGV or clothing Alpinestar/Dianese/RST or stuff like tools Snap-on/Beta in fact pretty much anything you want (within reason) I pretty sure can be done. The decals would be a 'belly pan friendly' size approx 130mm /150mm long (depending on design) while the size can be adjusted I think 130/150mm is about the right size or space becomes an issue and they can start to look 'crowded'

This is an Honda VTR forum so it goes without saying that most users own a Firestorm and certain brands are associated with Honda, HRC, Nissin, Showa etc so I guess these brands will always appear most frequently on members bikes but when it comes to the helmets, leathers we wear or the tools we use or the oil we prefer, the tyres we trust then everyone will have a different set of preferences so here is a chance to make up a bespoke set of personal to you, possibly not unique but at least you won’t be riding around with a Shoei sticker on your bike while actually wearing a Arai.

I’m just testing the water here, gauging interest etc, so any thoughts/observations welcome, if I get enough positive responses/remarks then I’ll put start a thread in the For Sale section with more details on the actual stickers. I’m thinking around £10 a set of x12 stickers posted (which at under a £1 a sticker seems decent value to me) and individual stickers starting at around £1.50 (posted) the final price on indivdual or personal items would depend on size etc.

These stickers could be applied to almost anything, your helmet, van/car, toolbox or fridge the options are endless, fancy a 12" Guy Martin skull motiv on your fridge? let me know.

I’m about to stick some on my van so once it stops raining I’ll do just that and post up some pics of actual stickers stuck on something. :D
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
Duffy1964

Re: belly pan stickers /decals

Post by Duffy1964 »

Mmmm a sticker for my Helmet :erection: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sound like a good idea to me fella :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
budd

Post by budd »

I can do those no problem, however there is already someone selling the exact same stickers in the for sale section so while I don't really want to be stepping on anyones toes with this providing no one objects I can make these at £2.50 a pair delivered in various colours (sorry no chrome at the moment).
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
markbo

Post by markbo »

i'd be interested in some belly pan decals - now the weather's getting better i might get round to finally finishing them!!
budd

Post by budd »

markbo wrote:i'd be interested in some belly pan decals - now the weather's getting better i might get round to finally finishing them!!
should be able to help you out, what decals would you be after ?
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

rear numberboards..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
budd

Post by budd »

agentpineapple wrote:rear numberboards..... :thumbup:
do you have the dimensions? or a link to a PDF file or similar?
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Great idea budd. Have a look through the following link thanks to our very own Wicky
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13333

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
budd

Post by budd »

cybercarl wrote:Great idea budd. Have a look through the following link thanks to our very own Wicky
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13333

(:-})
cheers for the link I'll do a few tests to see how they come out :thumbup:
markbo

Post by markbo »

maybe something like this - the VTR Racing sticker

http://www.fastbikesmag.com/files/2012/ ... -SP1-2.jpg

i'll have to let you know the size
mark
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

budd wrote:
hi mate
I have a very rough template, but that's it i'm afraid.
if you manage to knock some up, I need a pair asap mate, so keep me posted.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
budd

Post by budd »

cut a few tonight approx 8" or 200mm as per above template, as you can see the cat was helping :D (at least it gives some scale to the pic :)

£1 each plus 50p post ?
colours available at the moment red, black, silver, pink, yellow, blue, green,lime green, gold and of course pink (for those who like that kind of thing) :lol: currently out of white vinyl but will be getting some more very soon.
budd

Post by budd »

agentpineapple wrote:
budd wrote:
hi mate
I have a very rough template, but that's it i'm afraid.
if you manage to knock some up, I need a pair asap mate, so keep me posted.... :thumbup:
Carl as sent me a link to some PDF files for no plates, I'm waiting for some white vinyl when it arrives I'll cut some and see how they come out.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

nice one dude, how much for the cat?
:lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!