anxiety

General Bike chat
tony.wilde1

Re: anxiety

Post by tony.wilde1 »

i wont be riding it back tomorrow.probs saturday or sunday.so one of them days has to be dry doesnt it? i hope!! :D
ImageImageImageImage
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

looks like a nice one.......... the 2nd best colour to........... the original yellow is best :D
AMcQ
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

i thought it was the original yellow?my other yellow one was the same colour and year too.or have i read something wrong somewhere? :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Could be the lighting, or my monitor, just in the 1st photo it looks like the 2nd gen watery yellow rather than the 1st gen bright yellow.

the bright yellow is the best
AMcQ
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Have you got that the right way around. I thought the Mustard Yellow was early and the pearlecent custard colour later. But being Yellow it will take some time to work out. :biggrin

Nice clean looking storm you have got yourself there. What's going on with the Yoshi badges on the cans.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.wilde1 wrote:i wont be riding it back tomorrow.probs saturday or sunday.so one of them days has to be dry doesnt it? i hope!! :D
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weat ... 1427587200
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

AMCQ46 wrote:Could be the lighting, or my monitor, just in the 1st photo it looks like the 2nd gen watery yellow rather than the 1st gen bright yellow.

the bright yellow is the best
cheeky sod, my yellow is brighter then yours......... :Tongue2:
nice clean looking bike tony, I really dislike those front indi's tho, easy to change em... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

i know ill call it yellow then. :lol: will be first one of 4 ive had that has them indicators.all the others had std sticky out ones.anyway ,ill be testing it tomorrow and all being well will be getting it here on saturday.happy days. :D
ImageImageImageImage
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

cybercarl wrote:Have you got that the right way around. I thought the Mustard Yellow was early and the pearlecent custard colour later. But being Yellow it will take some time to work out. :biggrin

Nice clean looking storm you have got yourself there. What's going on with the Yoshi badges on the cans.

(:-})

the details were "harris race cans"....so i dont know what them yoshi badges are doing there either.?? :confused
ImageImageImageImage
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

Saw the bike today and its just like the pics.its clean and has new tyres,manual ccts.(krieger),undertray,colour matched (yellow),new chain,mot'ed til 17th november,checked the mileage and its done 27k,but only 3k in the past 4 years.,all discs are fine,reg/rec is a finned metal one,all round has had new pads too.weird the yoshi stickers though.i think someone just stuck them on for fun,cos it says harris stamped into the end cans,which also have baffles in too.great!test ride was hair raising.piddling rain and wind.great!!but it all checked out fine.picking it up saturday.happy days.this will be vtr number 4!!i cant keep away when i get caught in the orbit of firestorm. :lol: anyway.after 3 years on the harley i need to get my senses sharpened. 8O
ImageImageImageImage
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

love the fact you keep coming back to the same bike............ its meant to be
AMcQ
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

thanks.the thing is ive never "wanted"to sell any of them,at the time i had to because of financial restraints.well its all good so far so happy days etc. :D
ImageImageImageImage
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

you can buy those silly Yoshi stickers on ebay, why someone would want to do that, on cans that are already branded.... :roll:
and those Yoshi stickers are tacky as hell..... :thumbdown:
I hope they aren't hiding any damage. peel em off asap, keep us updated on your new purchase tony... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

been having a look round here and come across the owner before the guy im buying it from.also found an add for it from last december when it was bought.the member here is "jaytee"although he only has 7 posts i have messaged him and hope for a reply. :confused :)
ImageImageImageImage
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Back in the Game! :D
Well done Tony :thumbup:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal