Snetterton 5/4/2015

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

nt1980

Snetterton 5/4/2015

Post by nt1980 »

I have booked up to go to snetterton track day again going with 4 others if anybody else fancies a ride out to watch some loons
il up load some vids and pics upon my return
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)
darrenmartin

Re: Snetterton 5/4/2015

Post by darrenmartin »

I'll come down chap! :thumbup:
Like Riding Thunder and Lightning
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

did you go ????

was it good ???

two work colleagues of mine are supposed to be going tomorrow but I couldn't get the day off.

perhaps I,ll see if there,s any work needs doing up that way :shh: :wink:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
nt1980

Post by nt1980 »

Yeah was good till my exhaust came loose after lunch i was pretty tired by then any way there was me and 4 mates ended up only with 3 bikes on the track due to a petrol leak on the r1 and a seized in rear axle on the gsxr
but in all weather was good shame i did not get any footage this time but there are some pics from the day.

Was a bit nervous didnt really get of the bike much but not bad for the start of the year

I have stripped the track bike to do some well needed work on it will post up some pics at a later date

http://www.alexjamesphoto.com/eventssho ... e2aba866ba
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)