Deamon Tweeks

Best deals in town
cupasoop
Site Admin

Deamon Tweeks

Post by cupasoop »

It's not often that I sing someones praise, because it's not often the service is worth mentioning. Ordered a pair of rear mini indicators from DT at 3.30pm Tuesday using their online ordering system and they were lying on my door mat first thing Wednesday morning. Cant get much better than that I guess.
Rich.

delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

You are lucky.

I've order from them in the past and waited 6 weeks for somit they said was instock, turned out it wasn't but go the run-a-round. Happened 3 times with different items.

Del.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I also ordered one of them wee carrier racks for the back of the bike at the scottish bike show a few months ago on the sunday. Take about a week they said, turned up 2 days later. Was your trouble with them a while ago Del? Maybe they've got their act together these days?
Rich.

Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

Gotta say, I've had no problems with Demon tweeks in the last year (well ever actually but I've only been ordering stuff from them in the last year!!) either.
Its usually the next day the neighbours are knocking on the door to say I had a package delivered

Ben

But for speed I've yet to find anyone to beat David Silver Spares
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

could be the stuff I ordered, was a few years ago mind. I ordered a couple of redtop8 batteries and some hoses etc .

Del.
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Always happens to me too Del, if it can get lost it will, or wrong size, left instead of right.

also pick the slowest line at checkouts.............think i'm cursed.
paul.
BazilD

Post by BazilD »

I have to say I have not had any troubles with DT, I just find them to be kin expensive compared to other places.
BazilD
Sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windscreen!
BazilD

Post by BazilD »

Okay take that last statement back :oops: I have just had to wait nearly 3 weeks for a Fabbri screen from them and 12 days for braided hoses! :roll: :roll: :cry:
BazilD
Sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windscreen!
thumper0_17

Post by thumper0_17 »

i orded a race can said it was in stock :lol: was still waiting 3 weeks later :cry: so told them where to shove it and asked for a refund cheeky gets took £10 off for admin charges :evil: i would say avoid !!!!!
Ruben6905

DUH

Post by Ruben6905 »

This is exactly what we discussed about in those last threads