Forum stats

General Biker Banter
Miztaziggy

Forum stats

Post by Miztaziggy »

Does anyone know how to get the stats for this forum?

I would be interested in seeing the posts per day stats over the last few years, along with the number of active members over the last few years.

Activity seems to be 'fizzling out' compared to what it used to be. Does anyone else think so, or perhaps think the opposite?
cheekykev

Re: Forum stats

Post by cheekykev »

It does seem to have dropped off a bit, but not as bad as many other bike forums which have been decimated by sadoes with imaginary lives on Facebook etc :confused
One of the downfalls of this forum is the fact we’re all scatted about the country/world, therefore making it difficult to meet up, but in my opinion, it still is one of the best bike forums out there :thumbup: and those that have not yet come to one of our Op Storm ride outs needs to make the effort and come to one, so they can meet some of the great guys on here :Group Hug: plus some of the loons as well :Tongue: :Tongue1: :Tongue2: :Tongue3: :Tongue5:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

cheekykev wrote:It does seem to have dropped off a bit, but not as bad as many other bike forums which have been decimated by sadoes with imaginary lives on Facebook etc :confused
One of the downfalls of this forum is the fact we’re all scatted about the country/world, therefore making it difficult to meet up, but in my opinion, it still is one of the best bike forums out there :thumbup: and those that have not yet come to one of our Op Storm ride outs needs to make the effort and come to one, so they can meet some of the great guys on here :Group Hug: plus some of the loons as well :Tongue: :Tongue1: :Tongue2: :Tongue3: :Tongue5:
Totally agree.

I sold my firestorm 3 years ago, but have been on most of the Op Storms since then. They're really good, especially Scotland and Wales.

I suppose the thing you say about Facebook is true I hadn't thought of that, as lots of people will join groups on there.
mattycoops43

Post by mattycoops43 »

Well I would like to say how much I appreciate this forum. I joined when I bought my storm that was in dire need of lots of things. I had LOADS of help from various members with parts and information and now I have a lovely storm which I genuinely think is the best bike I have ever owned.

I don't post that much now as my bike is sorted and I don't know people personally but I check in most days to see what's happening and I would love to get to a meet at some point if there is one anywhere near me?
Budget storm gradually on the road to spangliness.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Farcebunk cracks me up...It's geared more toward phone use I feel.

People on there dont seem capable of looking at more than one screen so when someone ask a question it gets answered generaly in the first few replys but that then gets buried in 100x as many posts giving the wrong answer until the 150th reply gives the same answer as the first post... :lol:

Oh & the Firestorm parts page has too many people on there looking for charity...You offer a part that they are asking for & they want it for nothing...

There seems to be plenty of new members springing up of late but few seem to stick around much or more importantly join in the fun...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

MacV2 wrote:There seems to be plenty of new members springing up of late but few seem to stick around much or more importantly join in the fun...
True.

Seems to be a case of arrive, get help, disappear.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Also things usually quieten off a little once the better weather gets here (as people are out riding their bikes rather than sitting at home behind a pc, which is understandable), then it normally picks up again as the summer ends,

Chris.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

iam glad iam allowed to stay on without Storm!. i am determined to get one over on mac. And prove to Lloydie i can turn right! Luv this forum.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

All i can say is

Thank god for this forum !!'!!!!!!!!

Im a total storm addict now with my original nearing its complete go over and soon to be ready for the road, plus my new baby (another dark blue metallic) due to be collected from Edinburgh this week - albeit in need of some major surgery following a front cct failure. Another sad tale of manual cct bought but not fitted !!!!! But my gain

So chaps, keep on with the great work on this forum and i will try and contribute as much as possible

Brian
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Hey Ziggy, below is the only stats that are available mate.

Total
Total posts 334053
Total topics 30732
Total announcment 0
Total sticky 70
Total attachments 3
Topics per day: 6
Posts per day: 70
Users per day: 1
Topics per user: 6
Posts per user: 64
Posts per topic: 11
Total members 5239
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigtwinthing wrote:iam glad iam allowed to stay on without Storm!. i am determined to get one over on mac. And prove to Lloydie i can turn right! Luv this forum.
Eh ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
kev64

Post by kev64 »

Been on for nearly a year now, great help, great people
Facebook just don't feel as personal
Im on here most days, sometimes posting ,sometimes just reading
I think its also great to meet up, nice to see lots of storms together
Keep going guys
:thumbup:
kev64

Post by kev64 »

Im well and truelly addicted :D
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I hate the place and all of the people and am more than happy staying on face book to be with my imaginary friends :thumbup:

Feckin he'll they were some drugs I was on last week, they have made me mental
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

AMCQ46 wrote:I hate the place and all of the people and am more than happy staying on face book to be with my imaginary friends :thumbup:

Feckin he'll they were some drugs I was on last week, they have made me mental
Mate you don't need any help whatsoever!!!!!!!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF