Yet another new Derby Stormer.

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
TheGingerBeardMan

Re: Yet another new Derby Stormer.

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

speednut wrote:the cans are staying exactly where they are, plus they'd look ridiculous in a box......I think I will be wrapping the tank...but can't see it getting done before the show now.
Awww. Damn. Well, it was worth a try. My Jedi mind skills are obviously lacking! As for not having the time to wrap the tank. Erm. stop replying to idiots like me, and get out into the garage dammit! As me neighbour says "There's nothing stopping you but the starting of it!" Arf Arf. :lol:

Take er easy, and good luck with the show - whatever you decide to do before you get there. And if people mock your bike, and you take it badly to heart...and you decide to never to ride again....I can help you, by supplying an address to rehome those cans.

As Yoda once said: "Blueflames you need not. Post you will. Home they will have".

Still no? :think: Awwww, but I can't afford £559 for a new pair...... Blue Flame Evo Titanium
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Welcome aboard buddy

You may find the folk on here a bit serious, don't worry about it
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

:thumbdown:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Yep, typical

Probably from darn sarf

And no-one's very helpful either
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

TheGingerBeardMan wrote:PS: I have the single outlet, oval Blue Flame Evo cans. SUPERB deep note.....but I WANT those twin outlet gradual tint cans! No, hang on....I NEED those.

They're so... :erection:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... ID=EBAY-GB
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Oooh!, I think I'll bid on them
TheGingerBeardMan

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

Thanks for the link meester Lloyd. :thumbup: I did see them, but they have a huge kink in them on the right side after being dropped.

Even if I had an ebay account, I'd not have bid for them, or made an offer. To me, with that huge battered bit, they're only worth about a hundred quid, tops. :think: If that.

I'll keep playing the lottery I suppose. But then again, if I won the lottery, I don't think I'd be buying me a set of near £600 quid cans.

No siree-bob. I'd sell everything and move to sunnier climes. Where I can live comfortably miserable. :P
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
speednut

Post by speednut »

Thanks Flatline. Not noticed the seriousness so far! :D

GBM, :wave: these are not the cans you're looking for.....move along. :Gun:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

WOW that's different. Not exactly my cup-of-tea although I do like Streetfighters/customised bikes. I think you've done a good job in making the side mounted radiators work, plus I can see you've put a lot of time and effort into the build :thumbup:

Thanks for posting the photo's.

Good luck at the bike show,

Chris.
speednut

Post by speednut »

sirch345 wrote:WOW that's different. Not exactly my cup-of-tea although I do like Streetfighters/customised bikes. I think you've done a good job in making the side mounted radiators work, plus I can see you've put a lot of time and effort into the build :thumbup:

Thanks for posting the photo's.

Good luck at the bike show,

Chris.

Thanks Chris, any attention is good attention (that's what my wife says anyway). It has been a ballbreaker. We'll see what reaction it gets next week. Who knows, this time next year it may look completely different..... or it may not, cause I love it. :Woohoo1: Life would be boring if we all liked the same stuff wouldn't it? :)