Hello all!!

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
mark2000vtr

Re: Hello all!!

Post by mark2000vtr »

StormyRob wrote:Welcome Mark

Any pics?
Will get some pics uploaded when I can suss out how it is done chap,s.As you have probably guessed my computer skills are about as good as my bike mechanic skill,s I am afraid but I will get there.I am sure you will agree the bike is a beaut for it,s age.
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

welcome to the mad house mark join the fun its adictive.the storm that is :thumbup:
artee

Post by artee »

mark2000vtr wrote:Thank you everyone.I live in heckmondwike west York,s.The squires café is not too far from where I am and can get out there when the weather get,s better no problem! If there is a forum member who is local to me and has done the cct mod,s.I have my own garage and a never ending supply of tea and biccies if someone would be kind enough to assist me when they have the time.I will see said person right!No worries!Thank you all for the warm welcome merry Christmas to you all and hope to see some of you when the shitty weather disappears.Cheer,s! :beer:
Just over the border from me.
I live just outside Rochdale.

Roger
chric

Post by chric »

I know a man who can neil did mine 4 year ago in rotherham he can pick bike up aswell if you phone him
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
mark2000vtr

Post by mark2000vtr »

chric wrote:I know a man who can neil did mine 4 year ago in rotherham he can pick bike up aswell if you phone him
What is his phone number.Cheer,s mate!
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Hello Mark

Just over in Leeds

Pm sent
chric

Post by chric »

mark2000vtr wrote:
chric wrote:I know a man who can neil did mine 4 year ago in rotherham he can pick bike up aswell if you phone him
What is his phone number.Cheer,s mate!
Am not sure you can read messages pm me your email and ill send it you :thumbup:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Blimey! He's younger and fitter than most of the owners on here, then, if his knees still work and he's able to pick up one of these heavy old buses.

Hi, get yourself to a Forum meetup and start modifying. :thumbup:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
mark2000vtr

Post by mark2000vtr »

Hi all! I have been told I can get the modified cct,s from a chap on the forum called bazza.Have seen some of his posts but haven't worked out how to send a pm yet.I need to get a pair sorted for the new year so if you can point me in his direction it would be well appreciated.Cheer,s all! :D
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

mark2000vtr wrote:Hi all! I have been told I can get the modified cct,s from a chap on the forum called bazza.Have seen some of his posts but haven't worked out how to send a pm yet.I need to get a pair sorted for the new year so if you can point me in his direction it would be well appreciated.Cheer,s all! :D
Check your inbox
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts