agentpineapple

Re: As it's Easter

Post by agentpineapple »

is there a 6 finger one for mac... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

lloydie wrote:Have to agree with Paul on that .
I hate all religious "holidays" it's all designed to take my money away from spending it on myself .

All religions should be banned
i agree with that :lol: More killings in the world due to religion :lol: . i have no faith ( only in that my CB always starts) and i can't believe that people believe so much in something that has no proof. If you could feed lots of people with 5 loaves and 2 fish etc. BUT Moses was a biker.

Apparently you could hear his "Triumph" all over the land :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

agentpineapple wrote:is there a 6 finger one for mac... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There were none left some fat git from E1/Spain ate the blood lot...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

tony.mon wrote:
Jamoi wrote:So you mean to tell me the Easter bunny isn't real? I know for a fact Jesus died and came back a zombie, because otherwise how do you explain Easter eggs?

Anyhoo, these Easter biscuits look yum! Image
Were they made by The Stig's Mater?
mmm could be ?, I got it, you old bleeder . st stig of assisi ?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
lockwood1956

Post by lockwood1956 »

I've had a nice zombie Jesus day today
Doing nothing but eating, drinking beer, eyeing p potential second bike and drinking more beer

:D
If at first you don't succeed.....sky diving isn't for you!

http://www.facebook.com/bob.morton.125
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Children know nothing about Easter Monday http://www.suffolkgazette.com/news/easter-monday/#

Most under-tens in Suffolk do not know the meaning of Easter Monday, a shocking new report reveals.

The children, in both state and private schools, had an abysmal knowledge of religion whilst having an encyclopedic fund of facts about video games.

A variety of projects by the pupils said Easter Monday was the day Jesus sprang to life after being killed by zombies, then rolled a giant chocolate egg away from the entrance of a cave and ran out in a cape to fight “the baddies”.

They thought he then got on a skateboard and whizzed into Ipswich to see if Asda was open. He was trying to buy a ready-meal Last Supper for his 12 superheroes, including Saint Sonic and Saint SpongeBob SquarePants. Then he flew to Alton Towers to avoid traffic jams and got home to watch a Carry On film with his grandad and eat lamb kebabs.

The findings, pulled together in the report by the county eduction department, have shocked local churches, who will now join forces with Suffolk County Council to try to improve the children’s religious knowledge.

“Even the older children thought the Liturgy was a form of the squits caused by eating too much chocolate,” said a council spokesman.

“They thought Passover was something to do with rugby and the Ascension was what soldiers did when they were shouted at. They reckoned fasting was what Mario did in his kart and penance were what you hung out of the car window when Ipswich Town were playing.

“We knew that religion takes a lesser place in society than it used to, but these children are lacking in general knowledge because they spend all their time playing games on their iPads. This is something that needs to be urgently addressed.”

Local vicar Evan Elpuss added: “Perhaps we should invent a religious-themed video game to capture their imaginations?”
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Dendrob

Post by Dendrob »

Wicky wrote:Children know nothing about Easter Monday http://www.suffolkgazette.com/news/easter-monday/#

Most under-tens in Suffolk do not know the meaning of Easter Monday, a shocking new report reveals.

The children, in both state and private schools, had an abysmal knowledge of religion whilst having an encyclopedic fund of facts about video games.

A variety of projects by the pupils said Easter Monday was the day Jesus sprang to life after being killed by zombies, then rolled a giant chocolate egg away from the entrance of a cave and ran out in a cape to fight “the baddies”.

They thought he then got on a skateboard and whizzed into Ipswich to see if Asda was open. He was trying to buy a ready-meal Last Supper for his 12 superheroes, including Saint Sonic and Saint SpongeBob SquarePants. Then he flew to Alton Towers to avoid traffic jams and got home to watch a Carry On film with his grandad and eat lamb kebabs.

The findings, pulled together in the report by the county eduction department, have shocked local churches, who will now join forces with Suffolk County Council to try to improve the children’s religious knowledge.

“Even the older children thought the Liturgy was a form of the squits caused by eating too much chocolate,” said a council spokesman.

“They thought Passover was something to do with rugby and the Ascension was what soldiers did when they were shouted at. They reckoned fasting was what Mario did in his kart and penance were what you hung out of the car window when Ipswich Town were playing.

“We knew that religion takes a lesser place in society than it used to, but these children are lacking in general knowledge because they spend all their time playing games on their iPads. This is something that needs to be urgently addressed.”

Local vicar Evan Elpuss added: “Perhaps we should invent a religious-themed video game to capture their imaginations?”
Well, it's no more far fetched than the official version, that's for sure. :lol: