Black one. South Bristol

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Black one. South Bristol

Post by Pete.L »

Followed a rather nice sounding Black one along the A4 to Avonsmouth. Reg P---WAX
Anyone on here?
I must say, it's the first time I've followed a Storm when on an IL4 in a very long time. They can still take off like a scolded cat. Left me quite surprised and changing down another gear to keep up. :clap: :lol:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
agentpineapple

Re: Black one. South Bristol

Post by agentpineapple »

Pete.L wrote:Followed a rather nice sounding Black one along the A4 to Avonsmouth. Reg P---WAX
Anyone on here?
I must say, it's the first time I've followed a Storm when on an IL4 in a very long time. They can still take off like a scolded cat. Left me quite surprised and changing down another gear to keep up. :clap: :lol:
may have been playerone, but not if the bike was clean.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
playerone

Post by playerone »

No not me, my black one's an "S" reg, and not so much nice sounding, more like every screaming demon from hell is trying to escape from the engine :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

I'd like to think I would have recognised Neil but to be honest I didn't want to pull up along side as I was on the Suzi and didn't want him thinking I was a nutter, so I didn't get too close.
Neil, we'll have to catch up and go for a spin again sometime. It's been way too long. Are you planning on going on any of the regular runs?

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal