Interesting reading on fb

General Biker Banter
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Interesting reading on fb

Post by Pete.L »

Jeez! That's really crappy. Having met both Dave and Tracy I'm really surprised 8O

That New Zealand biker had better of not been a scam Kev...That's extortion if it is and it won't sit well.
It's bad enough being a sh!t amature machanic but there is something about that that makes my blood boil!
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Ther is a plus side to this of course...

The ''expert mechanic/engineer'' does all the work on thier own bikes as well... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Virt

Post by Virt »

MacV2 wrote:Ther is a plus side to this of course...

The ''expert mechanic/engineer'' does all the work on thier own bikes as well... :lol: :lol:
I'll admit I laughed when people started questioning what he was an engineer in..

I'm technically a Software Engineer.. By no means does that mean I'm qualified to work on vehicles :lol: Still an Engineer though!
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Virt wrote:

I'll admit I laughed when people started questioning what he was an engineer in..

I'm technically a Software Engineer.. By no means does that mean I'm qualified to work on vehicles :lol: Still an Engineer though!
You need to start your training again !
Bet you've forgotten which way to undo a nut ?!
Watty

Post by Watty »

lloydie wrote:
Virt wrote:

Bet you've forgotten which way to undo your nuts?!
FIXED IT :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Watty wrote:
lloydie wrote:
Virt wrote:

Bet you've forgotten which way to wash your nuts?!
FIXED IT :D
Fixed your fixed it... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Virt

Post by Virt »

lloydie wrote:
Virt wrote:

Bet you've forgotten which way to undo a nut ?!
I know, let's hope my new bike is unreliable as sh1t! :lol:

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

Pete.L wrote:Jeez! That's really crappy. Having met both Dave and Tracy I'm really surprised 8O

That New Zealand biker had better of not been a scam Kev...That's extortion if it is and it won't sit well.
It's bad enough being a sh!t amature machanic but there is something about that that makes my blood boil!
Thats was Craig and he is in Australia. Thats New Zealands small and slightly smelly cousin. :lol:

That was genuine.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Pete.L wrote:Jeez! That's really crappy. Having met both Dave and Tracy I'm really surprised 8O

fair play to tracy for organising the stickers for craig, he sadly lost a lower leg in a terrible accident. it helped raise money for him and his family... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
YETI

Post by YETI »

This is an excellent platform to hear from tracy ref the post on facebook and obviously this post as well .
I would like to know how it's possible to have a bike that long and say the work is progressing only for the owner to get it back in what sounds like almost the same condition it was in at the start ?? , Or worse !! Identified by a dealership that it was dangerous to ride and would potentially kill ! And was un MOT able ! Even though it was Implied as being ready to MOT hence why the final payment was made
And as for implying that top quality parts were purchased when in actual fact cheap low quality items have been identified as actually been fitted ! That's pretty low in my mind .
And for this to happen to multiple people beggars belief ! .
If there is a valid reason for this treatment I would very much like to hear it .

YETI ..
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

I know mine had issues on its return but that is shocking. I'd want some answers and money back
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

She has not been on here since January.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

somebody should invite her to make comments here via farcebark :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

I feel sorry for Playerone (Neil) in all this. Seems he got so fed up he jacked biking in altogether. I can imagine if it happened to me I'd do the same.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
playerone

Post by playerone »

Mav617 wrote:I feel sorry for Playerone (Neil) in all this. Seems he got so fed up he jacked biking in altogether. I can imagine if it happened to me I'd do the same.
Fortunately my reaction wasn't quite that severe, I do still have my other black vtr :thumbup: