Interesting reading on fb

General Biker Banter
Mav617

Re: Interesting reading on fb

Post by Mav617 »

redpig wrote:It wouldnt rust tho would it, credit where credit is due
:lol: :lol:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

I can only see some of the thread of face feck as I was removed by her on her group a little while ago .
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm informed that ABB has posted a reply on her facebook vtr appreciation page. someone kindly sent it to me, as I to have been kicked off that page many months ago, no guessing needed as to who kicked me off.... :lol:
anyways, here is her reply, make of it what you will.

Tracy Mckie Peart This is the Appreciation group, there have been 472 members for a long time now, the numbers have barely changed so I'm not sure why you feel the need to mention the member numbers? It is not the owners group. The group if far far bigger than 1 bike that was bought as seen and not inspected and it is not a place for personal attacks, malicious finger pointing or anything else. If there is a problem, you need to take it up with that person direct and not cast aspersions or try to black mark other people who have been members for a long time, and have built a good reputation by tagging them directly onto something they had no working involvement in. The group holds no tolerance for personal attacks of that nature, the guy who sold it is ultimately responsible for it when selling it on. Half arsed and snide comments will almost certainly be deleted as this is not a place. The facts may be elusive, the horses mouth is usually the best place to get first hand info inho. I think you might find not a lot of groups,regardless of who is Admin, tolerate personal attacks and finger pointing and gen delete posts of such a nature as they deliberately incite animosity within the group, esp if the person who posted made no attempt to get the facts and feels it their right to slander others without proof etc. Everyone is free to join or leave the group at any time they wish.

so as I read it, they.... had no working involvement in
and there is no apology either, just denial.
a very sad state of affairs indeed...... :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

I responded to that post. Just for a giggle.
Virt

Post by Virt »

agentpineapple wrote: Tracy Mckie Peart This is the Appreciation group, there have been 472 members for a long time now, the numbers have barely changed so I'm not sure why you feel the need to mention the member numbers? It is not the owners group. The group if far far bigger than 1 bike that was bought as seen and not inspected and it is not a place for personal attacks, malicious finger pointing or anything else. If there is a problem, you need to take it up with that person direct and not cast aspersions or try to black mark other people who have been members for a long time, and have built a good reputation by tagging them directly onto something they had no working involvement in. The group holds no tolerance for personal attacks of that nature, the guy who sold it is ultimately responsible for it when selling it on. Half arsed and snide comments will almost certainly be deleted as this is not a place. The facts may be elusive, the horses mouth is usually the best place to get first hand info inho. I think you might find not a lot of groups,regardless of who is Admin, tolerate personal attacks and finger pointing and gen delete posts of such a nature as they deliberately incite animosity within the group, esp if the person who posted made no attempt to get the facts and feels it their right to slander others without proof etc. Everyone is free to join or leave the group at any time they wish.

so as I read it, they.... had no working involvement in
and there is no apology either, just denial.
a very sad state of affairs indeed...... :thumbdown:
But it makes no sense, everybody was posting screenshots except them :lol: I mean, I know images can be manipulated/faked and all but unless this thing was entirely orchestrated there wasn't exactly a huge amount of time to do so.

sh1t that it all happened though,, definitely :thumbdown:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
playerone

Post by playerone »

anyone is welcome to come look through my phone and see the original messages
YETI

Post by YETI »

So is the post on the appreciation group or was it removed by admin ? Surely if tracy and dave have done nothing wrong and the bike was fine when it went back to Neil there is no problem with the post being on the page as it's just a brought as seen bike posted up by the new owner .
BUT :
If the work is shoddy , dangerous , downright awful and was done by dave and tracy was sending messages to say the work was progressing nicely pay us some money then that's a whole different story .
Why has she ( on daves behalf ) not come forward on this forum to tell how Neil is lying his butt off ? And showing proof of that ? With bills for parts and possibly photos of the work in progress and the messages sent to confirm work being completed ! .
I'm sure if I were in the position of dave and tracy I would be pulling out all the stops to prove I was the damaged party in this not some feeble jumped up replies as she has done so far ??
Regards

YETI ..
playerone

Post by playerone »

YETI wrote:So is the post on the appreciation group or was it removed by admin ? Surely if tracy and dave have done nothing wrong and the bike was fine when it went back to Neil there is no problem with the post being on the page as it's just a brought as seen bike posted up by the new owner .
BUT :
If the work is shoddy , dangerous , downright awful and was done by dave and tracy was sending messages to say the work was progressing nicely pay us some money then that's a whole different story .
Why has she ( on daves behalf ) not come forward on this forum to tell how Neil is lying his butt off ? And showing proof of that ? With bills for parts and possibly photos of the work in progress and the messages sent to confirm work being completed ! .
I'm sure if I were in the position of dave and tracy I would be pulling out all the stops to prove I was the damaged party in this not some feeble jumped up replies as she has done so far ??
Regards

YETI ..
Apparently it's been put up and removed several times but it's currently back on there
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

shitting on your own doorstep springs to mind
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

AMCQ46 wrote:shitting on your own doorstep springs to mind
And not even wrapped in news paper and set on fire !!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

is this where Mac, myself and a few others sit smugly at the side and say that our first impressions were correct and we were right to stay right out of that circle?

:D :silent:
AMcQ
YETI

Post by YETI »

AMCQ46 wrote:is this where Mac, myself and a few others sit smugly at the side and say that our first impressions were correct and we were right to stay right out of that circle?

:D :silent:
In a word "YES"
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

It took me a while to figure things out, glad I'm out of it, it's funny how certain Facebook members who are/we're close to tracy have been extremely quiet, it seems even they can't defend her :oops:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

YETI wrote:So is the post on the appreciation group or was it removed by admin ? Surely if tracy and dave have done nothing wrong and the bike was fine when it went back to Neil there is no problem with the post being on the page as it's just a brought as seen bike posted up by the new owner .
BUT :
Regards

YETI ..

Don't forget .....my bike has also been affected by the same people .
Prior to setting off to Spain last year.
If clarification of the crap work was needed I'm sure marty won't mind speaking up as we both had to work on the bike the night before the ferry .
And again once in Spain.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

as the people on FB use real names, I am not sure how many of the people effected are also on here with a funny username........... as I don't care about FB users who don't join on here, can somebody confirm which of the people I know have been affected.

as far as I can work out

Playerone
Monkeymatt
Yeti

anybody else?

and have they stolen Carl?
AMcQ