Re: what have you done to your "bike" today

Post by lloydie »

Good to hear it [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Virt

Post by Virt »

Watty wrote:
lloydie wrote:
Watty wrote:Took the Viffer for MOT! A pass with no advisories :D I'll take that :thumbup:
That's good . Hope you get to ride it .
Oh I will make more effort than the measly 600 mile of last year :oops: . It's going the Armoy road races in July so that should help :D
Will it come to Wales? (Note that there is a wrong answer here)

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Watty

Post by Watty »

Maybe mate!!?? Right or wrong answer? :?
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

Watty wrote:Maybe mate!!?? Right or wrong answer? :?
Well it's more wrong than I'd like, but less wrong than the answer I was expecting

Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Watty

Re: what have you done to your

Post by Watty »

Virt wrote:
Watty wrote:Maybe mate!!?? Right or wrong answer? :?
Well it's more wrong than I'd like, but less wrong than the answer I was expecting

Will consult the diary mate but it's a fair old hike for me 8O
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Watty wrote:Took the Viffer for MOT! A pass with no advisories :D I'll take that :thumbup:
That's good Andy :thumbup:
All ways nice to get another mot out of the way,

Chris.
Watty

Post by Watty »

sirch345 wrote:
That's good Andy :thumbup:
All ways nice to get another mot out of the way,

Chris.
Yeah well happy with that Chris, not bad for 19 years old! The bike, not the tester! Or indeed me :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

had another 100+ mile blast around the countryside, beautiful sunshine, but fecking windy, it made it hard work. has anyone else had one of those rides where you just ain't feeling it, had some great corners spoiled by one car, had a great dice with a couple of bikes over the mountain. but I still wasn't really feeling it. i'm right up to the edge of the pr4 rear tyre, which is good considering I don't really like it, i'll be swapping it for my usual 2ct in the near future... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

agentpineapple wrote:had another 100+ mile blast around the countryside, beautiful sunshine, but fecking windy, it made it hard work. has anyone else had one of those rides where you just ain't feeling it, had some great corners spoiled by one car, had a great dice with a couple of bikes over the mountain. but I still wasn't really feeling it. i'm right up to the edge of the pr4 rear tyre, which is good considering I don't really like it, i'll be swapping it for my usual 2ct in the near future... :thumbup:
Since I've been commuting on my bike, I haven't been "feeling it" when I head out for a blast.

To be honest there's so many cars, pot holes & the weather still isn't warm yet, I haven't really enjoyed the bike since I've been home.

It needs make over or something new to keep me interested.
Jamie :wave:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

I've done a quick 66 miles today. I do love this bike, but if i have to get Pillion Friendly then thats the deal. I have the car, 2 ski holidays a year, a boat etc i have to be sensible etc.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Jamoi wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:had another 100+ mile blast around the countryside, beautiful sunshine, but fecking windy, it made it hard work. has anyone else had one of those rides where you just ain't feeling it, had some great corners spoiled by one car, had a great dice with a couple of bikes over the mountain. but I still wasn't really feeling it. i'm right up to the edge of the pr4 rear tyre, which is good considering I don't really like it, i'll be swapping it for my usual 2ct in the near future... :thumbup:
Since I've been commuting on my bike, I haven't been "feeling it" when I head out for a blast.

To be honest there's so many cars, pot holes & the weather still isn't warm yet, I haven't really enjoyed the bike since I've been home.

It needs make over or something new to keep me interested.
Tell me about it ! Commuting takes all the fun away from it . I think that's why I want to do more track days ,1. I can go as fast as I want and 2. All the nobs are going the same way !
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I really can't complain, the roads are great, the weather is stunning, there's hardly any traffic, and very few police to worry about, I know I don't like the rear tyre, I also still have an issue with the front brakes, I also have a coolant leak. so I haven't got total trust in the bike, which doesn't help.
i'm also beginning to question whether I have the correct bike for future needs..... :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

agentpineapple wrote:I really can't complain, I also have a leak. so I haven't got total trust in the bike, which doesn't help.
i'm also beginning to question whether I have the correct bike for future needs..... :roll:
No, you'll need a hover bike running on nuclear fission, same as the rest of us once the fossil fuel runs out.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

tony.mon wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:I really can't complain, I also have a leak. so I haven't got total trust in the bike, which doesn't help.
No, you'll need a hover bike running on nuclear fission, same as the rest of us once the fossil fuel runs out.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
mr fusion
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

agentpineapple wrote:I really can't complain, the roads are great, the weather is stunning, there's hardly any traffic, and very few police to worry about, I know I don't like the rear tyre, I also still have an issue with the front brakes, I also have a coolant leak. so I haven't got total trust in the bike, which doesn't help.
After seeing the PR4 that assploded on FB, farked if I would ever use one. Swap it out for what ever you like.

Coolant leak cant be hard to sort?