Aprilia rsv/tuono track bike

Moderator: VTRDark

Ckennedy

Aprilia rsv/tuono track bike

Post by Ckennedy »

Hello everyone. Pondering whether to sell my bike. It's a 2003 Aprilia tuono converted to a mille. It has roughly 26k on the clocks (would need to check but definitely sub 30k) dyno last year with custom map at 122bhp. Full twin akra system, OZ wheels, power commander, Edwards air tubes, fitted this year a radial front end (nearly new brembo pads), ohlins steering damper and rear shock, Aprilia performance rear sets. Just had all 4 spark plugs changed. Oil and filters late last year. MOT till 6th June 2016. Body work is a bit tatty but could easily be spruced up. The nose, belly pan and seat unit are carbon with gel coat. Side panels are fibre glass. Other bits and bobs I'll have forgot I'm sure. Other spare bits will be around and can be purchased separate. As I'm unsure if I want to sell it I'm listing at £2.5k ovno. If seriously interested I can get more/better pics.

Various reasons behind the thoughts of selling. Some I wont go into. If your interested please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
agentpineapple

Re: Aprilia rsv/tuono track bike

Post by agentpineapple »

sorry to hear that your thinking of selling it chris, I know you've put a lot of effort into the bike. if you do sell it, I wish you the best of luck dude.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Nice bike CK, I can guess some of the reasons and you're the only one can decide. Is it track only, or can it be put on the road? GWLS buddy.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

It can be put on the road with a day time use only mot. I have fitted some small led's to the rear to be tail/brake lights. Small and not very noticeable until turned on.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Reduced to £2000 to get it gone this weekend.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

You'll make your mind up one day !!

Personally I don't think you'll find a more sorted bike than that below 8k ,your mad to sell it