Moderator: VTRDark

tony.mon

Re: Breaking Tony.mon's Storm

Post by tony.mon »

SOLD Petrol tank:
[URL=http://s616.photobucket.com/user/V ... .jpg[/img][/url]
Complete with tap but not the cap pictured as that will go with the lockset, however if you must have it I could sort something with a spare key.

No dents but the paint is marked from using a tankbag. I tried to photo it but it won't show.Like very faint crazing, all the tiny scratches hold dirt, I guess. It might come out with Teecut, but I wouldn't want to guarantee that. The lower edge all round has been edged in black, it slims it to the eye.

The "humourous" sticker hides a paint chip where I dropped a screwdriver on it, no dent but I wanted to put something over the chip to stop it flaking.

So, 6 or 7 out of 10, no dents and ripe for painting, but also useable as is if yours is worse!

£40 plus postage, if you can collect from Sevenoaks, free P+P!
Last edited by tony.mon on Sun May 15, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

have you any more yellow bodywork?.. hard to tell but is that the sparkly yellow? if that makes sense
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

fabiostar wrote:have you any more yellow bodywork?.. hard to tell but is that the sparkly yellow? if that makes sense
No, the fairings went yesterday and the tail section is matched to a carbon undertray and I've sprayed it metallic graphite.

I do have another tailpiece in Y124P, the earlier yellow, not the dayglo later one but the two tabs on the rear have been broken.
The upper fixings are able to be held in place with larger washers (penny washers) that fit under the seat and lock it in place.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

tony.mon wrote:
fabiostar wrote:have you any more yellow bodywork?.. hard to tell but is that the sparkly yellow? if that makes sense
No, the fairings went yesterday and the tail section is matched to a carbon undertray and I've sprayed it metallic graphite.

I do have another tailpiece in Y124P, the earlier yellow, not the dayglo later one but the two tabs on the rear have been broken.
The upper fixings are able to be held in place with larger washers (penny washers) that fit under the seat and lock it in place.
ahh sh1t. im after a decent fairing cause mine was cut by a blind man. cheers tony..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Hello tony

What is left from this bike?!
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Airbox, with lovely stacks, oops, no I'm going to see if they fit an Sp2. Increased volume airbox, then, with a set of carbs, with a Flocommander fitted.
Still, there's the modified standard downpipes and collector, but with lambda sensors fitted in both downpipes with a real-time carbon fibre display.
A pair of heads with oversize inlet valves... Rocking horse poo, these, as used on the race bikes back in the day, but there's no valves left so you can find any more.
Je high comp pistons, standard bore,, ready for new rings and a light hone on a low mileage engine.....
How about a ready-to-wear fuel pump, with all of the necessary pipework and dry-clean fuel lines, and a how-to to let you know what free mod can be made to the 16litre fuel tap to allow it to work....and the relays.
By the way a fuel pump is the same as going up one main jet size so it's perfect for race cans.
And a few other bits....
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

bald_pig wrote:How much would you want for the crash bungs? and is the shock standard? also, what nick are the front discs in?
Crash bungs are SOLD
Plus fork protectors but these fit a 954usd front end...
Shock's gone to good home along with the braced sa.
Last edited by tony.mon on Sun May 15, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir-knob-head

Post by Sir-knob-head »

tony.mon wrote:Airbox, with lovely stacks, oops, no I'm going to see if they fit an Sp2. Increased volume airbox, then, with a set of carbs, with a Flocommander fitted.
Still, there's the modified standard downpipes and collector, but with lambda sensors fitted in both downpipes with a real-time carbon fibre display.
A pair of heads with oversize inlet valves... Rocking horse poo, these, as used on the race bikes back in the day, but there's no valves left so you can find any more.
Je high comp pistons, standard bore,, ready for new rings and a light hone on a low mileage engine.....
How about a ready-to-wear fuel pump, with all of the necessary pipework and dry-clean fuel lines, and a how-to to let you know what free mod can be made to the 16litre fuel tap to allow it to work....and the relays.
By the way a fuel pump is the same as going up one main jet size so it's perfect for race cans.
And a few other bits....
Pst. Heads are mine :D :D :D :beer:
Idiots exist everywhere
Doesn't mean you have to argue with them

Live to ride. Ride to live
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Sir-knob-head wrote:
tony.mon wrote:Airbox, with lovely stacks, oops, no I'm going to see if they fit an Sp2. Increased volume airbox, then, with a set of carbs, with a Flocommander fitted.
And a few other bits....
Pst. Heads are mine :D :D :D :beer:
When I see the money in my hand they are!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

The pair of cylinder heads with oversize inlet valves are now on ebay at 99p.
This should be fun!
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

I would love those heads they would be over $1000NZD to get them here, along with another few hundered customs.

Do you still have the fuel pump?
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

NZSpokes wrote:I would love those heads they would be over $1000NZD to get them here, along with another few hundered customs.

Yes, I do. As said, it's a complete set, including the relay, cabling, and HRC coolant bottle, so all ready to fit.
And I can tell you how to make sure that the fuel tap works!
I had a weekend's problems finding out what was going on, unfortunately on a UK Storm meet last year on the way to Devon.... :oops:
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

I'll have the fork protectors Tony, funnily enough I have a 954 front end.....
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Jonesey wrote:I'll have the fork protectors Tony, funnily enough I have a 954 front end.....
And I have a feeling they'll fit perfectly :lol:
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

tony.mon wrote:
NZSpokes wrote:I would love those heads they would be over $1000NZD to get them here, along with another few hundered customs.

Yes, I do. As said, it's a complete set, including the relay, cabling, and HRC coolant bottle, so all ready to fit.
And I can tell you how to make sure that the fuel tap works!
I had a weekend's problems finding out what was going on, unfortunately on a UK Storm meet last year on the way to Devon.... :oops:
Cool. If you still have it in a couple of weeks I will work the freight out etc. Me old Dad passed away over the weekend so have sh1t tons to sort out before bike stuff.