bald_pig

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by bald_pig »

Ran out of petrol! Luckily I was just pulling into tesco to fill up :lol:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

3 things

Cat proudly bought a mouse into the house and promptly lost it... cat is staring forlornly at curtain where 'Jerry' was last seen running up.

Email a digitally signed PDF bank mandate form to a legal dept - nope won't accept it
Print out and post document above doc - won't accept that either
Print out, manually sign and post document won't accept that either as they say it doesn't look as if it has been physically signed.
Fax the original digitally signed document using iPhone with fax app - Kafkaesque legal dept says that's fine!

Clean forgot to book a cricket pitch for this evening's first home game of the season - 22 players not impressed by postponement - Should I invent story about a suspicious mobile phone and security breach (seems semi-plausible) to detract blame or would I be digging a hole for myself...
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Wicky wrote:Clean forgot to book a cricket pitch for this evening's first home game of the season
Opps!
I think I would just run 8O

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Watty

Post by Watty »

Wicky wrote:3 things

Cat proudly bought a mouse into the house and promptly lost it... cat is staring forlornly at curtain where 'Jerry' was last seen running up.

Email a digitally signed PDF bank mandate form to a legal dept - nope won't accept it
Print out and post document above doc - won't accept that either
Print out, manually sign and post document won't accept that either as they say it doesn't look as if it has been physically signed.
Fax the original digitally signed document using iPhone with fax app - Kafkaesque legal dept says that's fine!

Clean forgot to book a cricket pitch for this evening's first home game of the season - 22 players not impressed by postponement - Should I invent story about a suspicious mobile phone and security breach (seems semi-plausible) to detract blame or would I be digging a hole for myself...
Tell them you're having bother with the middle stump 8O
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Supposed to have my Annual Review at work at 2pm today - find out it's been out back to 8th June so got that hanging over me for next three weeks :Argue 1:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Mav617 wrote:Supposed to have my Annual Review at work at 2pm today - find out it's been out back to 8th June so got that hanging over me for next three weeks :Argue 1:
Mine was due in January, but I was too busy, so it's just been left.
If they've got anything to tell me they can just tell me.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

tony.mon wrote:
Mav617 wrote:Supposed to have my Annual Review at work at 2pm today - find out it's been out back to 8th June so got that hanging over me for next three weeks :Argue 1:
Mine was due in January, but I was too busy, so it's just been left.
If they've got anything to tell me they can just tell me.

I had mine today with My objectives for my Bonus. I have to set My Managers objectives next week. I have a plan though hehe. :whatever
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
VenerableArc

Post by VenerableArc »

On nights this week and my neighbour spent the best part of an hour leaf blowing her gardens :redface
Some people deserve a high 5. In the face. With a rock.
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

Wicky wrote:. . .Cat proudly bought a mouse into the house and promptly lost it... cat is staring forlornly at curtain where 'Jerry' was last seen running up.
It keeps happening in our house. Our big cat will bring a mouse in and just drop it. It scares the dog and sets the whole house in turmoil. The other cats are too stupid to catch it but they show great interest. We have gotten really good at the mouse rodeo. The wife and I arm ourselves with fly swatters and I get a small bin. We use the fly swatters to herd the mouse into the bin so we can deposit him/her outside. Sometimes it takes a bit of detective work to figure out which piece of furniture he is hiding behind. Once caught, I have taken to giving them stern lectures about the dangers of cats and the stupidity of getting caught.

The first night I was running around in my underwear doing this. The only thing that would have made it more comical is if it had been a bat!

Least you think me kindhearted, I assure you that the swatter/bucket method beats deposing of a smacked and flat mouse. A live capture beats destroyed computer wiring and broken power strips.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

woke up with major man flu :oops: :oops:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Macs Ferking Tape Measure. :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Virt

Post by Virt »

bigtwinthing wrote:Macs Ferking Tape Measure. :lol:
That's a euphemism, I'm guessing?

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

VenerableArc wrote:On nights this week and my neighbour spent the best part of an hour leaf blowing her gardens :redface
Maybe you could offer to trim her bush :lol: :lol: :lol:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

post op storm come down :(
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

not so much today, but for the last few months, not having my tools in spain, even lubing the chain is a ball ache without a paddock stand or abba stand. i'll have to wait until sept before some of my tools make it to espana...... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!