Lower fairing FS £50 shipped.

Moderator: VTRDark

MacV2

Lower fairing FS £50 shipped.

Post by MacV2 »

IIRC Powerbronze (?) full lower fairing...It is in need of some paint & poss repair depending on how fussy you are.

All brackets are present...I think at least one of the button type washers is missing but I will endeavor to find something that will work in the various boxes of bits I have... :lol: :lol:

The grey is a graduated dot's vinyl sticker down to the wings then paint under that.

Oh & I have cleaned it up a bit since I took the pics.

It came off The Custard Crumble purely as I dont like the look of them too much...

£50 shipped UK mainland only...Happy to ship overseas but extra shipping cost will be involved.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Jazz !

Post by MacV2 »

Jazz got some pics for ya...

front top.

Rear top, same on both sides.

The lower ones I'll have to pull the other one off Smerkin Joe for a look But I'm sure it uses the right hand std fixing point. The left hand I'm not sure but will confirm when I can get in there & look for you...
Jazzscot

Re: Lower fairing FS £50 shipped.

Post by Jazzscot »

Cheers macca. Yeah Im pretty sure you ate correct with the lower right one fitting the standard one's mounting point. The left one might require some creative thinking using sticky backed plastic and double sided sellotape :D
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Jazzscot wrote:Cheers macca. Yeah Im pretty sure you ate correct with the lower right one fitting the standard one's mounting point. The left one might require some creative thinking using sticky backed plastic and double sided sellotape :D
As said Jazz, when I get me feet back I'll pull the one on Smerkin & have a look for you...Weekend maybe.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

skidmarxs
looks like it has a big hole cut out of it. glws macca..... :thumbup:
http://www.skidmarx.co.uk/honda/30106-v ... owers.html
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

MacV2 wrote:
Jazzscot wrote:Cheers macca. Yeah Im pretty sure you ate correct with the lower right one fitting the standard one's mounting point. The left one might require some creative thinking using sticky backed plastic and double sided sellotape :D
As said Jazz, when I get me feet back I'll pull the one on Smerkin & have a look for you...Weekend maybe.
Jazz the one on Smerkin is a different lower*...Ive snapped some pics of the brackects anyway both of which fit onto the std lower brackets, so it might give you some pointers...

Right hand side...

Left hand side...

OH & Marty this one has a hole over the engine cover as well & that HASN'T been cut out of it either...It's how thay come...thanks for your valuable input...
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Good work Macca. Thats a great help mate :thumbup:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
redpig

Post by redpig »

I bought the identical one off a bloke on ebay years ago he said complete but it was without the long brace bracket and so in my ignorance I fitted it only to have it melt on the pipes. Makes the bike look good but a pain to take on and off
ook