Bike thieves

General Biker Banter

Horse theft was punishable by hanging, do you think it should be brought back.

Poll ended at Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:51 am

Yes
82%
No
No votes
Slow torture and hard years in prison would be better.
18%

Total votes: 11

StormingHonda

Bike thieves

Post by StormingHonda »

This one was just round the corner from where I live.

One thing I detest is a vehicle thief, doesn't matter what vehicle it is, we all have an emotional attachment to a vehicle, not so much cars, but motorcycles yes, I often hear people say " but its a bit of metal it can be replaced ", true, however its not just about that, its a violation, taken for whatever reason but some filthy bit of pond life takes your vehicle, they are not prepared like the rest of us to get a job and buy their own, make the payments each month, pay for the Tax, insurance and the up keep, they would rather just take what you have, then after your pride and joy has been stolen, that little bit of freedom, that assortment of wires, metal and plastic you love.

You have to deal with the insurance company, the hassle of not having a vehicle or sorting out another one whilst your insurance looks for way to wiggle out of paying up, the putting up of statistics in your area making insurance premiums higher, possibly even making people sell their dream bike, because they are the top stolen ones in the statistic.

Also take in account, even when you do catch them in the act, they will respond with possibly life changing violence.

I for one am filled with joy when i hear a thieve has died in an accident being chased by the police or pursuers and really advocate beating a motorcycle theft within in inch of their life upon being caught, and if the police do catch them think they should get hard prison time, and I am HARD LONG YEARS.

Anyway if I ever see these little elbow holes nicking bikes in lakeside I won't try to stop them, however I will just simply ride past them and kick one straight off their scooter as hard as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRwE_gAIkPA
Saintsman27

Re: Bike thieves

Post by Saintsman27 »

Now scrotes came over a fence into a compound to attempt to steal a
Triumph Bonny from my mates house in the wee small hours ... They didn't get
very far ... they met " Ashanti " a 3 years adult male Rhodesian ridgeback Lion
dog with a unique taste and fondness for trespassers who come into his domain
all we know is there was denim patches hair and blood in the compound and a neighbour
Heard two yobs running and screaming about 3 am one morning ... Dogs lovely don't mess
with a ridgeback...they haven't returned :thumbup:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

i have an alert Westie. I have a shotgun licence :lol: and i am a bloody good shot.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I certainly do think they should bring back hanging for more than treason. I'm not sure nicking a vehicle is worth hanging someone for though. Maybe a good lashing of a whip or chop off some fingers like they do in Malaysia. We are too lenient in this country with all our punishments. Lets face it prison is like a holiday camp and better way of life for a lot of people than being on the outside. I've considered living on the inside myself. No rent to pay, 3 meals a day and a roof over ones head along with a TV to watch. Quite a good way of life really. A bit like living in a commune. Happy days :biggrin

TBH I think we have bigger criminals to deal with than a common thief out on the street trying to make ends meat. We have legalised thief's in the form of tax running the country along with the big corporations ready to rip us off. Then there are the revenue making camera's. They are no better in my book. So one could argue if they steal your bike they are actually doing you a favour. Just think how much legalised mugging of tax and insurance you can save on by not having it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe if life was not so tough on the outside then these people would not have to steal. If someone is stealing to make ends meat then I can understand it. What annoys me is people that steal for a joyride and a bit of fun. It's a bit like hunting. If your going to kill an animal then kill it for food not for sport.

I also think we should also be allowed to defend out property even if that means using more than what the law considers to be reasonable force. This is one area where I think the US have got things right. If someone enters you castle and you kill them, then fair enough. It's called defending your property.
==============================Enter the Darkside
Watty

Post by Watty »

Saintsman27 wrote:Now scrotes came over a fence into a compound to attempt to steal a
Triumph Bonny from my mates house in the wee small hours ... They didn't get
very far ... they met " Ashanti " a 3 years adult male Rhodesian ridgeback Lion
dog with a unique taste and fondness for trespassers who come into his domain
all we know is there was denim patches hair and blood in the compound and a neighbour
Heard two yobs running and screaming about 3 am one morning ... Dogs lovely don't mess
with a ridgeback...they haven't returned :thumbup:
This is good, but the problem is dogs get poisoned by laced meat :(
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

A friend of mine had his zx10 stolen in Asda's car park the cctv picked up 4 men and two scaffold poles lifting into a van but no number plate was visible,they even had the nerve to put it on instagram.The police have done nothing about it.Cut there fecking hand off,as hanging is a bit too severe.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Prison is far too easy. I went into Portland Prison once to find a snooker room, TV Room and Landrette, WTF. get the b8stard chained up cleaning the roadsides and filling in Potholes. painting graffiti, repairing fencing, there are loads of bloody jobs they could do. Payment. Free board and lodging for there Term. We are far far to soft on inmates.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Watty

Post by Watty »

bigtwinthing wrote:Prison is far too easy. I went into Portland Prison once to find a snooker room, TV Room and Landrette, WTF. get the b8stard chained up cleaning the roadsides and filling in Potholes. painting graffiti, repairing fencing, there are loads of bloody jobs they could do. Payment. Free board and lodging for there Term. We are far far to soft on inmates.
Oh you can't do that! It's against their human rights! !!! BULLSHIT :Argue 1:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

This morning I was sitting on a bench next to a homeless man, I asked him how he ended up this way.

He said: "Up until last week, I still had it all!!! I had a roof over my head, a cook, my clothes were washed & pressed, I had TV, internet, I went to the gym, the pool, the library, school if I wanted"

I asked him, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce???"

"Oh no, nothing like that" he said. "No, no, I got out of prison!”
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yep and it's folk like that which will go out an commit a crime simply to get put back inside. You cant blame them really as it's the better option especially during the Winter months. They seriously need to work on supporting ex offenders and rehabilitating them with help back into work get a roof over their head etc. But then one could argue that there are non ex offenders that could do with this help that deserve it more. Prison is not a threat or anything to to fear, yeh there are some knob heads inside and there is a chance you might get into some fights but if you keep yourself to yourself and stay out of all the sh1t it can be an easy life, it may even open up some new opportunities.. It's not exactly like some of those south American prisons is it. :eek2 I don't think anyone would want to be locked up in one of them. Then there are the folk that go and commit a crime to get locked up for some street cred and/or to make new contacts.
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:Yep and it's folk like that which will go out an commit a crime simply to get put back inside. You cant blame them really as it's the better option especially during the Winter months. They seriously need to work on supporting ex offenders and rehabilitating them with help back into work get a roof over their head etc. But then one could argue that there are non ex offenders that could do with this help that deserve it more. Prison is not a threat or anything to to fear, yeh there are some knob heads inside and there is a chance you might get into some fights but if you keep yourself to yourself and stay out of all the sh1t it can be an easy life, it may even open up some new opportunities.. It's not exactly like some of those south American prisons is it. :eek2 I don't think anyone would want to be locked up in one of them. Then there are the folk that go and commit a crime to get locked up for some street cred and/or to make new contacts.
That was a joke Carl... :lol:

Been indoors all day & been nowhere near a park bench...

I agrre with what you say tho...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

This is good, but the problem is dogs get poisoned by laced meat.....

Well Mr Watty I agree with your statement unfortunately ... you are not aware of
the breed of Rhodesian Ridgeback Lion dogs ... they are bred for hunting Lions in the
Bush in Africa ..and yes you have guessed it already :thumbup: ... they do not taste the Lion before they
run it down and kill it with other of thier mates.... they just go for the kill straight away .. fact ... imagine
if they tasted it ... mmm .... Lion would win .... that is why they are the most revered dog that
one has... if they do not like you .. you are well and truly your ferked... wether you be tasty or not
.... poor scouse bucks.....with sore bums ... any other guard dogs laced tasty meat ? sausages / chops may be
not them ... :thumbup:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Saintsman27 wrote:This is good, but the problem is dogs get poisoned by laced meat.....

Well Mr Watty I agree with your statement unfortunately ... you are not aware of
the breed of Rhodesian Ridgeback Lion dogs ... they are bred for hunting Lions in the
Bush in Africa ..and yes you have guessed it already :thumbup: ... they do not taste the Lion before they
run it down and kill it with other of thier mates.... they just go for the kill straight away .. fact ... imagine
if they tasted it ... mmm .... Lion would win .... that is why they are the most revered dog that
one has... if they do not like you .. you are well and truly your ferked... wether you be tasty or not
.... poor scouse bucks.....with sore bums ... any other guard dogs laced tasty meat ? sausages / chops may be
not them ... :thumbup:
http://www.rhodesia.me.uk/RhodesianRidgeback.htm

"Big-game hunters of the 19th century found that the Hottentot dogs crossed with the various boerhonde (farm dogs) of the Cape, produced ridged dogs that proved outstandingly the best for lion-hunting. This discovery led some people to the erroneous belief that ridgebacks actually attacked and killed lions. Nothing could be further from the truth. What a hunting pack did, and did so effectively, was to harass a lion and hold it at bay for the hunter's coup de grace."
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

its like Nature Watch on here now............ Wicky being our resident Chris Packham :lol:

or do I mean Bill Oddy :mrgreen:
AMcQ
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

I'd set a mantrap of a dozen Yorkshire terriers on 'em - the noise and terror from their yapping and pretty hair bows would be quite enough...

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts