Basically a whole bike for sale

Moderator: VTRDark

freeridenick

Basically a whole bike for sale

Post by freeridenick »

This is the initial list while I've got some time. If you want anything that's not there let me know, I'll add to it as and when I can. Note the engine parts are still attached so will take a bit more time to post.

All prices include postage (if there's no price I'll be adding them in due course - sorry Carl). If you want to collect we can work a lower price, or if you think anything is a bit steep. Give me a shout with any questions - pics will start to be added after the weekend.

Pair front heads (one without a head cover). Pics will follow to show condition, mileage unknown. £80 each (if I can find the lost head cover otherwise less for that one).
Pair rear heads, complete. Pics will follow, one is 38k miles the other unknown. £45 each
2 x clutch cover (unless I keep one for spares) - £75 each
2 x clutch. £30 each
2 x alternator cover. £30 each
2 x starter motor, one good with clean contacts the other one needs a referb. £45 and £25.
2 x std shock. £20 each
Swingarm. £25
Seat with a couple of small tears on the corners. £20
Seat cowl in silver. One of the front mounting holes has been repaired with Plastex (wire reinforced and hard to tell) otherwise perfect. £40
Pillion seat cover yellow. The tabs have been repaired but solid, needs a paint. £25.
QA throttle with housing and cables. SOLD
Choke cable with new needles and springs. £15
Carbs. Very clean with Dynojet needles but American springs and three slide holes. Odd jetting (180 rear, 178 front) and needs a front fuel line. £60
Carbs. Less clean with standard needles, don't know about jets, and a broken idle screw. £50
Front fairing complete, yellow. Right hand fairing is cracked by mirror mount. Lots of cracks already repaired but need sanding and paint. Will split.
Kill switch.
Clocks 38k.
Radiators painted black. Watertight but not in great condition.
Fan.
Oil cooler painted black. Lines have some rust spots.
Frame with V5. Q-plate though so probably only worth making a track bike out of it.
Front brakes. Calipers with new seals, braided hoses and master cylinder with new seals.
Pair front discs. 4mm to 4.5mm left on each.
Rear brake. Caliper with new seals, braided hose and master cylinder with new seals.
Right footrest and brake pedal
Shock arm.
Shock link.
Last edited by freeridenick on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freeridenick

Re: Basically a whole bike for sale

Post by freeridenick »

Silver seat cowl

Exhausts - Powertech (I've not fitted the stickers but they're included) carbon oval exhausts. £200. 400mm long with link pipes, baffles are riveted in but removable . They've only been used to go to the garage and back. They're off the bike now and I can send close-up shots if anyone wants.

Shock 1

Shock 2

Pair of mirrors - SOLD

Right hand mirror. Comes with a free left one for spares if wanted. £10 posted. N.B. not the one in the pic, but the one in the pic above.

HRC carbon look tank pad, new. SOLD
Last edited by freeridenick on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

interested in a clutch cover mate, have you got some pictures, i'm after an undamaged one.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

agentpineapple wrote:interested in a clutch cover mate, have you got some pictures, i'm after an undamaged one.
I'll try tonight. They're a bit tricky to get to at the moment.
playerone

Post by playerone »

I'll have the mirrors :thumbup: oh and the tank pad :)
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

Clutch covers. More pics available
Cover 1
Cover 2

Clocks
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

Unused Dynojet kit, £50 posted.
Ant

Post by Ant »

Have you got a pair of these?

https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/par ... 523MT3000/

I've just broken both of mine like a numpty.... Tried to use too big an O-ring :roll:
If it's broken; should it move? Yes: Use WD40 No: Use cable ties. Now it's fixed!