Warning this Containes Irish

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
VTRDark

Warning this Containes Irish

Post by VTRDark »

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop. Right away they go to the bird section and Sean says to Paddy,"Dat''s Dem." The shopkeeper comes over and asks if he can help. "Yeah, we''ll take four of dem dere budgies in dat cage op dere," says Mick. "Put dem in a pepper bag."

The shopkeeper does as asked and the two pay for the birds and leave. They get into Mick''s van and drive until they reach a cliff with a 500 ft drop. "Dis looks loike a grand place," says Mick. He then takes the two birds out of the bag, places them on his shoulders and jumps off the cliff. Paddy watches as his friend drops off the edge and goes straight down for a few seconds followed by a loud "Splat!" As Paddy looks over the edge of the cliff he shakes his head. "Focket dat," Paddy says, "dis budgie jumpin'' is too dangerous for me..."

A few minutes later, Seamus approaches. He too has been to the pet shop and is carrying the familiar 'pepper bag.' Seamus pulls a parrot out of the bag and Paddy notices that in the other hand Seamus is carrying a gun. "Watch this Paddy," he says, as he launches himself over the edge of the cliff. Paddy watches as half way down Seamus takes the gun and fires at the parrot. Seamus continues to plummet until he joins Sean''s mashed remains at the bottom of the cliff. Paddy shakes his head and says, "An oim never troyin' that parrotshooting oider..."

After a few minutes, Danny strolls up. He too has been to the pet shop and walks up with his 'pepper bag.' Danny pulls a chicken out of the bag. He puts the chicken above his head, holds its legs and launches himself off the cliff with the same result. Once more Paddy shakes his head. "For me life Danny, first der was Sean wit his budgie jumpin, den Seamus parrotshooting and now you fockin'' hengliding..."
==============================Enter the Darkside
hallie

Re: Warning this Containes Irish

Post by hallie »

Made an Irish man laugh..... Fookin vodka out me nose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TIP; Never take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night
http://morrisonbhp.net/
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

And I bet it's even better with an Irish accent. Mine isn't perfect but it adds to effect when the quoted parts are said out aloud with a bit of an Irish jig. :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

How very droll, Mr Sberg.

:clap:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

very good :thumbup:

I thought you were going to mention the irish fella that went into a pet shop and said he wanted to buy a pet wasp.

the petshop man said "we don't sell wasps"

well "deres one in the window!" says mick :lol:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
RedStormJ

Post by RedStormJ »

I just read this with the voice of buggs bunny stuck in my head