Still here

General Biker Banter
Jazzscot

Still here

Post by Jazzscot »

Have not really been active on the forum for the past few weeks as life is currently very busy for me. Just wanted to let you all know that I have still been popping in every now and then to make sure that you are all behaving yourself (looks like you have so well done)

Bike has been parked up in the garage over the past couple of months with me having no time to play with her :(

Anyway, my wife is currently 35 weeks pregnant with our due date being the 21st December. Recently went to antenatal classes to learn how to change nappy's again (my current youngest is 22 8O )

I am starting to feel the heat as we have also been renovating the house and I have 35 days to get it done(possibly sooner) Thinks I need to buy some beers and have a painting party. :beer:

Anyways hope to be back soon, and be a bit more proactive with our wonderful forum.

Cheers Folks!

Jazz
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
MacV2

Re: Still here

Post by MacV2 »

8O Indeed !

Thats a good reason not to be online or out on the bike so we'll let you off.

Get on with the painting no time for beer.

All the very best for the 21st or sooner... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Good luck to all 3 of you .
20 years between kids ! Are you crazy ?
I would never want to go through all that again ! Your a beaver man than me :Ball Kick:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Wow that is some serious life changes. If the bubba is born on Christmas day in a stable does this mean something. 8O I wish you the best of luck. It's going to be a busy Christmas for you. If I was up your neck of the woods I would happily chip in with the painting. What's grumpy like with a brush :thumbup:
==============================Enter the Darkside
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Jeez - that's some feats. All of it :clap:

Best of luck with it all :beer: :thumbup:
lloydie wrote:Your a beaver man
patently
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Good luck to you both with the changes to your life that are coming your way. :thumbup:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Don't encourage him BVG.

I'm hoping that we are done and dusted for Xmas actually.

In fact the hippy in me would quite like it to happen on the due date with it being the pagan festival of the shortest day longest night nee beginnings and all that Jazz.

Was looking at ways of fitting the car seat to the back of the bike for when the better weather arrives but the Mrs isn't having it. Mind you I think plod might have something to say as well.

Bloody expensive these travel systems. Could have easily bought another storm for the money.
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

VTRDark wrote:Wow that is some serious life changes. If the bubba is born on Christmas day in a stable does this mean something. 8O I wish you the best of luck. It's going to be a busy Christmas for you. If I was up your neck of the woods I would happily chip in with the painting. What's grumpy like with a brush :thumbup:
In those circumstances where would they find three wise men ooop there! Sorry couldn't resist it. Good luck Jazz man. I love looking after my granddaughters but I get to give them back at the end of the day. You're a braver man than me.
:beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Congratulations on the upcoming baby Jazz (and to Mrs. Jazz too :thumbup: )
On the plus side, if the little one arrives on time you will be up REALLY early on xmas morning to open your presents........... :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Congrats Jazz!
All the best for a healthy new one :thumbup:
Jazzscot wrote:Anyways hope to be back soon, and be a bit more proactive with our wonderful forum.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
but what on earth makes you think you will have more time on your hands for either the bike or the forum after the little one is here?
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:D
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

All the very best Jazz, I'm pleased to hear everything thing is going well :thumbup:
Very hard to believe how quickly the weeks have flown by, it only seems like a few weeks ago you announced your wife was expecting,

Chris.
macdee

Post by macdee »

Well done to the three of you
and good luck
Your goin to need it lol
Last edited by macdee on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
told you not to but oh no you knew better
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Thanks VTRdark,: I'm more of a roller man, hate skirting.

It won't be long now Jazz, and with this weather you have no excuses for getting outside.
All going well you'll be having a fantastic Hogmanay. Wish you all the very best. Take a big book in with you!
Do we get to have a sweep on Pagan names?
Rowan or Willow? But Loki is great..
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Currently thinking Niven.

Apparently its an old Scottish name from Ayrshire Grumpy which means "little Saint" :thumbup:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Jazzscot wrote:Currently thinking Niven.

Apparently its an old Scottish name from Ayrshire Grumpy which means "little Saint" :thumbup:

Nice.

But begs the question, what's the old Scottish meaning of the name ''Grumpy''...?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...