Not that ya missed me but where ive been.

General Biker Banter
RedStormJ

Not that ya missed me but where ive been.

Post by RedStormJ »

As you guys know I am new to this country and the VTR.
I been getting my liscence for an M/T but it didnt go so good and I have to retest second try is coming up. I have four months to change over but me thinks the vtr will have its service while I try to get the hardest liscence to get in japan. The Ogata. aka big bike. IT consists of a bridge slalom figure eight simulated potholes chains but thats the easy part the hard part is instructors will fail you just because. My car tester was cool but he said I had to change some driving for the test only.... It in no way reflects actual driving but he said I just have to do it right one time and never drive that way again.
at 8 pounds a pop I dont care as long as I pass by april.

A house with a huge garage might be in my near future. The house is partially caved in but I can put a shop in the second floor of the garage for now and we can shower at my wifes parents until I get a new roof on the place and a few rooms in. If I do good I should have a heated garage by next winter with a bunch of machine tools.

Work dropped a ton of extra jobs on me and fired me around the same time. They said they dont need me after march but I been opening my own company teaching and suprisingly one of my students drafted 11 kids at a premium hourly rate so Id be quitting in febuary anyways.

Been trying to source parts for the VTR but otherwise she was out of oil this morning because I have not been checking. I got a leak near the stand. I got the urge to check it after I fired her up for a second realising its been a month so who knows if there was damage. Im ordering oil today. I have a spare motor but id hate to melt down this one. Still no drememmel for ports and still no tig welder for the titanium exhaust for now I plan on two straight throughs with cf bodies and removable baffles. If it looks real dim I am just going to use aluminum for now.
Carbs are still way out. So I have not been using the vtr much I just warm her up and make the short ride to work twice a week.

Then theres Xmas

So yeah I been busy and unfortunatly it hasnt been with the vtr.
RedStormJ

Re: Not that ya missed me but where ive been.

Post by RedStormJ »

went to the doc yesterday. Backs broken but there isnt anything they can do and no nerve damage so just continue life. Finally got time to do the carbs. Wife did the mother of all screw ups planned an event around when we were supposed to meet about this free property. Shes not half as antsy as I am
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

How on earth did you break your back?
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!
redpig

Post by redpig »

If its just broken bone it should knit shouldnt it mate?
ook
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

ouch, not the best news :eek2
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: