Bazza's MCCT's?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
StormyRob

Re: Bazza's MCCT's?

Post by StormyRob »

Genuinely can't help myself! Every little helps :lol:
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

You could always email me for Manual ccts at adrianwhitmarsh@yahoo.co.uk
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

adewhitmarsh wrote:You could always email me for Manual ccts at adrianwhitmarsh@yahoo.co.uk
:roll:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

So it's ok to advise owners to contact Bazza but not me ? OK I see how it is.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

adewhitmarsh wrote:So it's ok to advise owners to contact Bazza but not me ? OK I see how it is.
Did you happen to bother to read the thread title and what the OP posted
the ones which use the Honda auto's. I have a spare set of Honda auto's ready for conversion if needed... if anyone knows the best way to contact bazza696
Does it say anywhere your name?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
davebonline

Re: RE: Re: Bazza's MCCT's?

Post by davebonline »

Wicky wrote:
adewhitmarsh wrote:So it's ok to advise owners to contact Bazza but not me ? OK I see how it is.
the ones which use the Honda auto's. I have a spare set of Honda auto's ready for conversion if needed... if anyone knows the best way to contact bazza696
I also said in the original post:

As an aside, there seems to be very limited avaialbility on any MCCT's on eBay at the moment - am I going to the right place, are folk selling them directly through the forum?

So adewhitmarsh is perfectly within his rights to give me his email :)
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Plenty on eBay and cheaper than some > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manual-Cam-Ch ... SwuxFYtw~m

Manual CCTs > Kreiger, APE, Bazza and Ade Whitmarsh's CCT's > and a thread on different types availability http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 31&t=22720
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Awwww poor little Ade... :Cry:

Yes it is...Bazza is a fine upstanding member of this fine forum...

You on the other hand as mentioned time & time again don't really contribute much apart from the vulture tactics everytime someone mentions CCT's.

As you said yourself in a past post... '' I'll stick to FB & E-bay then...'' Do that then Ade you seem to have plenty of manlove over on FB... :lol:

If I could be botherd I'd find that post & quote you direct...but I have a life...

:wave:

Can I get a like...?
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

Wicky wrote:
Sorry Wicky, I did mention Ade's name in the first reply to this post in answer to the op's question.
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Gents. If we want to keep the forum alive against the face book competition, we need to live and let live on this subject, and not become a clique.
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:Gents. If we want to keep the forum alive against the face book competition, we need to live and let live on this subject, and not become a clique.
I like the sentiment Al but FB is not competition IMO...Anyone who is a regular on here will now that the Storm FB pages are full of numpties who basicaly can't be arsed as it's easier to use FB on a smart phone...

Smart most of them are not...Ooooh I can get flames from my exhaust look...shows vid of bike in garage being bounced off the limiter... yeah real smart...

Now don't get me wrong I have met, sold bits to & worked on bikes of FB only Stormers so some of them are OK guys...& it's good to see the worldwide content & surport of Storms in general...but by christ there are some fecking idiots on there...

Just to make this very very clear I have nothing against Ade or his product, I have a set of his on Nue Red I bought them off ebay cheap not from him direct, I do have an issue with his parasitic ways of trying to flog them... Correct me if I'm wrong but you yourself had a pop at him for having an alert set up to pick up CCT posts ? (it may have been someone else, apologies if it was...)

Any way enough said & done I have stated my case & will say no more...

Over & out...
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

I talk to a lot of VTR OWNERS on Facebook (over 5000 members on 4 forms of which a lot are on here as well )and I think you have got it wrong Macv2,yes maybe afew loones but you get that every wear.as for myself I do help members with various problem's related to VTR(OK mainly auto/manual ccts),I just don't do it as much on here.I'm not that bothered if I make a sell as it's just money to fund my various bikes & projects.I we will agree to disagree.
Hondo

Post by Hondo »

AMCQ46 wrote:Gents. If we want to keep the forum alive against the face book competition, we need to live and let live on this subject, and not become a clique.
This ^^^

Ade is entitled to answer any post or just mention his work as anyone else. I don't know any of ya but it does seem to be a bit of witch hunt against Ade on here.

Many new members come on here and want information about MCCT's and he just nips in there and gives them an option. I had the option of getting some Bazza ones or Ade's and I chose Ade's. That's freedom choice for you.

PS I am so old fashioned I don't even use Facebook, twatter or any other form of stupid social media that seems to dominate the yoof of today.