London Terror Threat

General Biker Banter
Wicky

Re: London Terror Threat

Post by Wicky »

medical impact??

MedicalKidnap.com is part of Health Impact News.
Pure pseudoscience. According to Web of Trust this site (Health Impct News) has been flagged for misleading claims, alternative and/or controversial medicine. The site misleads people with quackery.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/health-impact-news/
Health Impact News publishes information that cannot be validated and that is anti scientific fact. The information provided should be regarded as speculative opinion or propaganda and cannot be substantiated by fact or evidence. It is among the most untrustworthy sources in the media.
http://www.fakenewschecker.com/fake-new ... mpact-news

Presumably your world view is shaped by the above, plus NaturalNews, Breitbart, Alex Jones?

Funnily enough this photo of a milkman did the social media rounds after the London attack showing the Blitz spirit

Fake or not?

and another tester: which photo of the raising of the flag at Iwo Jima is 'fake' by your definition - top or bottom?

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
davebonline

Post by davebonline »

No Wicky, my worldview is not shaped by Alex Jones or Brietbart, it's shaped by reality.

Mainstream media has been caught time after time faking/staging news items, the raw footage is there for anyone who cares to look.

If you're worldview is built on the 'foundation' of the MSN and Snopes then I'd suggest you do a bit of indipendant research for yourself.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

"my worldview is not shaped by Alex Jones or Brietbart"

But these conspiracy sites repeat the claim that the muslim demo was faked

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06 ... n-attacks/
Rightwing news website is rallying point for president-elect's nationalist, sometimes racist, often angry 'alt-right' support base.
https://www.infowars.com/cnn-caught-sta ... ews-scene/
American far-right radio show host, filmmaker, writer, and conspiracy theorist
spot the pattern

PS which of the Iwo Jima photos are fake?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
davebonline

Post by davebonline »

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Wicky wrote:"my worldview is not shaped by Alex Jones or Brietbart"

PS which of the Iwo Jima photos are fake?
The one with the dragon in the background?
(It's behind the flag, use photoshop to move the flag to the left)

I just wanted to join in.
This is fun!
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

I know the first one was staged after the fact so I'm assuming that's what you call the "fake".
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
davebonline

Post by davebonline »

Snopes quotes the media giant (CNN) as stating, “we were in the middle of a live show when [the Muslim anti-terror protesters] appeared, and they moved in front of us so we could see their signs – for people to suggest that the protest was staged by the media is ludicrous.”

Really CNN?

More behind-the-scenes footage has surfaced from CNN’s allegedly staged Muslim anti-terror protest in London.

The footage shows a crowd milling about the scene prior to the CNN shoot with Becky Anderson.

YouTube user ‘shorty speaks’ can be heard narrating the clip, stating, “you see there’s more press than anyone else.”

She then calls attention towards a group of women who appear to be the same ones who pop up in CNN’s clip – only now, they’re not holding flowers but are operating a camera instead.

“They’re not having a memorial, they’re taking selfies,” ‘shorty speaks’ states, claiming the women are “practicing” for the CNN shoot.

She then draws attention to the white people in the footage, pointing out that they’re “holding all the flowers and bags of flowers to later hand out as you’ll see.”

Indeed, over the next few seconds of the clip, apparent non-Muslims with bags can be seen handing flowers and posters out to protesters.

CNN has vehemently denied that the protest was staged.

Snopes quotes the media giant as stating, “we were in the middle of a live show when [the Muslim anti-terror protesters] appeared, and they moved in front of us so we could see their signs – for people to suggest that the protest was staged by the media is ludicrous.”

CNN further states that the other media personnel [presumably the ones seen giving out flowers and posters] were from other news organizations.

Snopes further quotes Mediaite, which actually stepped up to defend CNN in this instance.

“It is actually not that uncommon for hosts and producers to arrange protesters or pedestrians behind reporter to provide a varied background,” Mediaite states.

“That said, there is reason to fairly critique this as “editorializing” the shoot and not just reporting the news. And in a climate where CNN is feeling a lot of criticism — most of which is unfounded — from the conservative corners of the Internet, this footage won’t help their cause.”

Mediaite nor CNN appear to have responded to the new video clip apparently showing Muslim protesters apparently being handed materials by non-Muslims.

Sources:
Mediaite
YouTube, shorty speaks

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk