Goodwood revival 2019

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Goodwood revival 2019

Post by Kev L »

Anyone going along over the weekend?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Commando77

Re: Goodwood revival 2019

Post by Commando77 »

Normally there on Friday but it clashes with a santa pod event.... Has got pricey though, £59 Friday, used to be a tenner 16 yrs ago🤔. Look out for a giant yellow chair a mate built for the hot rod display.... Racing is always amazing, cars and bikes....high value classic machinery getting to do what it used to...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

The eternal cry of the old bloke, “it was always better, cheaper, bigger and lasted longer”! Sometimes they’re referring to events as well :lol:
Enjoyed it last year with a group of blokes but we may have cursed it this year as we’re taking the ladies this time.
Looking forward to it, we’re there on the Saturday again, so we’ll watch the first Sheena trophy race with Danny Pedrosa, John McGuiness eat al.
I’ll get some pics of the bikes and interesting motors. :thumbup:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Commando77

Post by Commando77 »

I know, we cant help ourselves... :( Leave the ladies in the champagne bar :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I don’t think they’ll need much encouragement! That’ll leave us young studs on the prowl, hmmmmmm :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Kev L wrote:Anyone going along over the weekend?
Why? My wood doesn’t need reviving its still goodImage
Just kidding. Image( about the weekend not the wood) It sounds like a fantastic weekend Kev. Keep us updated with plenty of pics. It’s a weekend I’ve always fancied going on but have never made the timeImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Will do mate :thumbup:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

We had a brilliant day yesterday. The whole event is extremely well organised with plenty to keep us entertained for the day, and more if we’d had the time. The racing is so close, with plenty of “rubbing”. Crazy considering the values. Bikes were still my favourite but the 1930’s open GP cars gave a similar aural hit and plenty of oil smoke!!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kev L

Post by Kev L »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Excellent pics Dapper Kev...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Most folk make the effort, some more than others. There was a guy walking around all day in a full RAF uniform with life preserver! Must have been rather warm!
The D-day vehicles were impressive rattling around the track as were the Spitfire and P51 Mustangs flying over the top.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Mac is right, excellent photo's Kev 8) :clap:
I thought you were looking rather dapper there too :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing Kev,

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Cheers Chris :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

any more photos of the girl in the tartan dress .............. :D
AMcQ