Northern Ireland Meeting 23rd to 26th July 2021

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

fabiostar

Re: Northern Ireland Meeting 23rd to 26th July 2021

Post by fabiostar »

That belleek road was epic again, yet again the combination of road and certain riders got messy :clap: :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

fabiostar wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:01 pm That belleek road was epic again, yet again the combination of road and certain riders got messy :clap: :clap: :clap:
you can say that again Rob!!! :D :D

we just have to hope none of the cars have dash cams!!! i dont think they knew they were mobile chicanes in our game :lol:

James, Rob, PeteL Tony & my monster KTM all flashing past then into corners hard on the anchors and firing out with the traction control light & shift lights flashing.

was still smiling about that for days. I still marvel at the speed james gets out of that Huskey 701 single, we were all stretching the throttle cables on much bigger bikes to keep up :mrgreen:
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:18 am
fabiostar wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:01 pm That belleek road was epic again, yet again the combination of road and certain riders got messy :clap: :clap: :clap:

we just have to hope none of the cars have dash cams!!! i dont think they knew they were mobile chicanes in our game :lol:

James, Rob, PeteL Tony & my monster KTM all flashing past then into corners hard on the anchors and firing out with the traction control light & shift lights flashing.

was still smiling about that for days. I still marvel at the speed james gets out of that Huskey 701 single, we were all stretching the throttle cables on much bigger bikes to keep up :mrgreen:
never fails to bring a smile chasing that big lug with 70bhp :lol: :lol:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

fabiostar wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:37 pm
AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:18 am

never fails to bring a smile chasing that big lug with 70bhp :lol: :lol:
Looking forward to James handing me my butt on a plate again
tomorrow!
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
JSt

Post by JSt »

Ha, don’t be ridiculous Tony! On Saturday I had the pleasure of following you on kermit’s v4. What a sound - Ape v4 in stereo! I’ve got to say it was a little unnerving to see sheep in the middle of the road while riding someone else’s pride and joy though.

Thanks for making the trip over everyone. I had a great day out during the NI meet and, yes, the Beleek section was almost as good as the food in the lisnaskea petrol station.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

JSt wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:38 am Ha, don’t be ridiculous Tony! On Saturday I had the pleasure of following you on kermit’s v4. What a sound - Ape v4 in stereo! I’ve got to say it was a little unnerving to see sheep in the middle of the road while riding someone else’s pride and joy though.

Thanks for making the trip over everyone. I had a great day out during the NI meet and, yes, the Beleek section was almost as good as the food in the lisnaskea petrol station.
its a small world :lol: i was just talking to someone who was on a family down in kesh the same weekend, we got talking about bike as his brothers both ride bike. dangerous bloody things he said tho he would love one, but not to ride like the bunch of guys he seen heading to Belleek a few saturdays ago :D .. like being on a race track he told me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah crazy people i said then i shuffled away with such a grin on my face lol :lol: :lol:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

fabiostar wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:50 am
JSt wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:38 am Ha, don’t be ridiculous Tony! On Saturday I had the pleasure of following you on kermit’s v4. What a sound - Ape v4 in stereo! I’ve got to say it was a little unnerving to see sheep in the middle of the road while riding someone else’s pride and joy though.

its a small world :lol: i was just talking to someone who was on a family holiday down in kesh the same weekend, we got talking about bike as his brothers both ride bike. dangerous bloody things he said tho he would love one, but not to ride like the bunch of guys he seen heading to Belleek a few saturdays ago :D .. like being on a race track he told me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah crazy people i said then i shuffled away with such a grin on my face lol :lol: :lol:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

fabiostar wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:51 am
fabiostar wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:50 am

its a small world :lol: i was just talking to someone who was on a family holiday down in kesh the same weekend, we got talking about bikes as his brothers both ride bikes. dangerous bloody things he said tho he would love one, but not to ride like the bunch of guys he seen heading to Belleek a few saturdays ago :D .. like being on a race track he told me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah crazy people i said then i shuffled away with such a grin on my face lol :lol: :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

that must have been funny to have a direct sighting from a car drivers view. Just as long as he didn't have a dash cam 8O.

its a bit like an old story I have, talking to riders who always went to NW200 from Scotland, and they were telling me about some wild man on a burgundy bandit 12 they would see most years, who would wheelie the length of the straights with a UK registered bike. ..... turn out it was Norman 8O
AMcQ