RXNine. Currently on hold deal in the offing. SOLD

Moderator: VTRDark

MacV2

RXNine. Currently on hold deal in the offing. SOLD

Post by MacV2 »

SOLD

For no other reason than I need the room & the money... :lol: :lol:

'97 on a R plate, MOT till 07/07/23. 36,556miles at MOT. £1800 ono as it stands with the good bits on it...

New needel headstock bearings, front callipers refreshed, new DOT 4, fresh oil & fillter, new plugs, has K&N air filter which has been cleaned & re oiled, has new F&R tyres fitted just prior to me getting it Bridgestones.

It will get a refurbed shock linkage fitted in the next few days.

At the moment it has a NWS carbon hugger & a carbon front mudguard if it dont sell quick they will be off it soon !

Good bits...

WP shock, DanMoto rearsets, full belly pan, MCCTs, ART cans, Braided lines all round, Number board stickers inc seat hump.

Sort of good bits/maybe bad depending on your out look...

Aftermarket twin light set up on the rear, not the greatest of fitting its a undertray sort of thing with std bulbs & the indis inc, but they are too close to pass an MOT if the guys doing it by the book. The place I take it to is fussy so I have fitted extra Indis so either set up can be used. It has polished rims front & back + red rim tape. The swingarm has been covered with silver vinyl, looks ok but has some scrapes. Lord only knows what its covering up !

Bad bits...

It's 25 years old so has some battle scars to paint, it had flat bars on it so the fairing & screen have been hacked flush with the mirror mounts. It now has standard bars & mirrors fitted.

According to the old MOT's it was on KM clocks from 2010 until 2014 when it changes to Ml's on the MOT...? No idea if it was just a clock change or what. There ia an invoice for when the shock was fitted in 2013 & milage noted is 33321, 2014 MOT milage is 33781.

There is then a gap in MOT with no '15 or '16 paperwork milage between '14 & '17 is just 120 miles so I assume it was SORN for those two years.

Open to sensible offers If it doesnt go as a whole bike then I might sell the good bits & put it back to std...

Location is North Kent ME3. I have in the past used UK Bikemover to ship bikes it was flat rate £150 but i've no doubt that has gone up a bit now.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...