The Popkat Parts Haul Sale. #9

Moderator: VTRDark

MacV2

The Popkat Parts Haul Sale. #9

Post by MacV2 »

OK folks nothing to see here for sale. Just a reminder.

Popkat is not a well man.

He has asked me to help him out move some of his bits out... & you shoud see whats still in the cave !

I am more than happy to help.

If I had the spare cash I would have just made him an offer for the lot.

All the proceeds from the sales will go back to Malc & his family.

All items will need collecting or posting. Postage cost is down to you. Some of the larger Items I'm happy to load in the car & meet up with you if your happy to share the fule costs. Although It might be cheaper to arange a courrior.

I work a shift of 4 on 4 off so any collections must be aranged to be sure I will be about. It also means that posting stuff can only be done on me days off. PO not open when I leave for work & is shut when I finish...

I'm back to work tomorrow, then 4 off my final full weekend for 5 weeks. & I have plans so wont be about Sat or Sun morning. Then back on shift from 19th. So you can work out what days i will & wont be about...

Theres always GrainStorm VIII on the 27thMay ... + ive booked the following week off :thumbup:

Happy shopping, let some moths out of the wallets & help a friend out.

Mac... Frank is helping out a bit but fek me he hasn't stopped moaning about all the new bits arriving.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Re: The Popkat Parts Haul Sale. #9

Post by MacV2 »

Items still for Sale ... Make me an offer. Cash money not half eaten foodstuffs... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...