Forum awards 2023 Awards Ceremony.

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Forum awards 2023 Awards Ceremony.

Post by MacV2 »

So 2023 wont be remembered as a great year in Stormland with the sad loss of Malc 'PopKat' Sampson & Mike 'Hawk' Ramsey from our V2 family.

However I'm sure both Malc & Mike will be ripping it up big time on the afterlife GP track... They might even keep up with the Go Show as he's probably still partying hard !

So the Forum awards 2023 votes have been counted & verified by El President. Not fixed in anyway or bribes taken & if you even think of appealing the decision... There's plenty of work available at the salt mine... :twisted:

1 Best FireStorm of 23... Dori 31% of the votes cast. Well done Rob...again.

2 Best Non Storm of 23... Fabio's LC. again 31% of the votes cast. A strong 2nd place draw with PopKats Katana & Buzzers Moto Guzzi just 1 vote behind.

3 Best Tinkerer of 23... Buzzer. for his various creations.

4 Least progress on a project. Not Storming ahead but winning none the less...Bazza's Summerhouse Storm. Get on with it man. Less fishing more spannering !

5 Most Helpful Member of 23...Mac, Malc Haul & general parts sales. A well deserved winner IMO. Strong runner up, Sirch For Major Forum Effort. Well done Chris... 1st loooooser !

6 Wicky bin shot of 23. A draw. Wales Aust 23 Devon food stop Saturday 23' Controversial as Devon isn't really a bin & Wales is it a bin or a Suzuki ?

7 Best Storm meet of23. All Storm meets deserve an award possibly graded by the amount of grog consumed ? But the winner is the combined DevonStorm 23 + The Malc Send off.

8 Highlight/Low point of 23... Devon & losing Malc & the Following Send off. DevonStorm 23 was definitely a highlight but the lowest of lows finding out on arrival that Malc had passed that very morning... Beat us all again.

9 Partner in Grime. The long suffering partner in Grime of a forum Member. A first in Forum awards history ( possibly I haven't checked...) A 3 way draw ! Well done or not depending on how you look at it... Mrs Mons, Mrs McQ & bizarrely Frank ( He's disappointed as he was sure he had an 8 shoe in win in the most helpful member category...)

10 Op Storm drunken Memory... Devon 23 Macs £60 first round Rum Shot Malc salute. He says he's not getting the first round in this year it's still to painful. Thanks for reminding me...

Thanks for voting.

All the deserved winners bask in your collected glory... That's all you get as there's no prizes in this game & hard cheese to the loooosers !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Forum awards 2023 Awards Ceremony.

Post by sirch345 »

Nice one Mac, a good job done in putting all that together again for '23 :clap: :clap:
1st loser is fine by me :lol: :lol:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Well done mac for putting this together again..

im sorry i cant make it to pick up my awards this year as at present i am at the Hefner house basking by the pool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Good work mac and well done to all the winners :thumbup:
AMcQ
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Well done Mac. You deserve your own award for keeping this going :thumbup:
...Don't worry,We can take a hint. We'll all buy you a Rum at Devon Storm :lol: :lol:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Pete.L wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:21 pm :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well done Mac. You deserve your own award for keeping this going :thumbup:
...Don't worry,We can take a hint. We'll all buy you a Rum at Devon Storm :lol: :lol:

Pete.l
Yes. It's a rum do at the best of times...
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Well done Macster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project