General Biker Banter
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

bummer dood..but think of the brownie points....next time you wanna go for a blast she wont be on your case to build the gate...... :wink:
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Thats well annoying, specially as there's not much sunshine around at the moment.

I wouldn't get any brownie points, cus I'd have done so much cursing and swearing that the other half would know I was fixing the gates under duress. Got to volunteer enthusiastically to get the points :roll:
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Timbo,
I know what you mean, heart breaking, once you've set your mind on going out :wink:
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Yeah it was nice out today. Only did about 60 miles to get some rawl bolts from my B & Q............. which is 4.7 miles away actually but you have to go the 'long' way around on a day like this don't ya? 8)
Still, you've one less job to do FHWMBO now eh?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

LotusSevenMan wrote:Yeah it was nice out today. Only did about 60 miles to get some rawl bolts from my B & Q............. which is 4.7 miles away actually but you have to go the 'long' way around on a day like this don't ya? 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

butt......at least you can use the gate as a good excuse to get away next time...... think of me, at least you can ride your bike, mines in about a thousand bits on the garage floor!
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

At least the opportunity was there for you to go out on your bike, out here there is no way you can ride at all at the mo'. REALLY shitty weather. Am missing sunny Surrey! Then there is the whole process of exporting the bike, which i won't go into, suffice to say it ain't easy. Still, gates built means brownie points and one less thing to do when the weather is really nice :D
Radiator

Post by Radiator »

Hey Mellis

Guten morgen .Vie gehts in Gutersloh ? :oops: :oops: Sunny Germany (as opposed to West Germany) . I had many a great flight OUT of Gutersloh when I was in the BAOR he he ! So you bike is back home then? I nearly took my bike to Germany but the weather stopped me !!! Is it the RAF or or service you are in?

Peter
The old Northern man looking for that thing I lost years ago .From Leeds West Yorks.
phild

Post by phild »

hey timbo, i must live close to you i am in Dalton could have let you had a cupfull to get you going and would have probably gone for blast with you.